**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Its not fare to lose such much time because the game have issues...in this morning i couldnt play because of the connection to the game...what is happening?... i want some compensation from U
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Doesn't matter if they're sleeping or not. If no one is able to Grind, there's no competition going on.

So what happens when i go to sleep and the other half of the world wake up? And their playing time is uninterrupted? You're saying I'm not losing out on valuable points?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    ARUNK wrote: »
    For Featured /Basic arena Kabam should lower the Cutoffs by up to 20% with also additional compensation rewards for every single account ( 5 star shards/ Tier 4 basic / tier 4 class catalyst crystals/ tier 2 Alpha Fragments) a decent amount of any of those should do.

Wait. Why should 5* Shards, T4B, T4CC and T2A be included?

The only things that were affected today by the downtime was AQ and Arena.

If you wanna request for compensation, at least it has to make reasonable sense on the approximate opportunity cost.
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    LMAO the OP must work for Kabam.
  • Prash1stPrash1st Posts: 15
    edited December 2017
    This issue is going on for me for the past 8 hours!

Edit: Magic try!!
    The game works!!
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    He might have bought 1 dollar 4* champ. Since he is not playable due to heavy maintenance. He wants his money back. Whats wrong with that.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    IMWeasel wrote: »
    At this point they should just own it. The ‘please check your connection issue’ is viable 1/50 times. It should be changed to a little deadpool going ‘Our servers are sucking a churro again, go fiddle around while we beat it with a stick’ We’ll give you a two star black widow to make up for it.

I hope the Kabam moderators at least have a little snort laugh at this comment.
  • FoosnaggleFoosnaggle Posts: 20
    edited December 2017
    It's the way of the internet world these days. Kabam could come on here and say they're going to give us every 5* already maxed out, and people would say 'why can't we have all the 6*?'. Some people are never happy and think they deserve more than they actually do. It's a game. All games with any kind of complexity have problems these days. Deal with it.
  • bom dia, kabam essa sua manutenção está me atrapalhando desde ontem, estava jogando o evento do não colecionado com muita dificuldade devido a oscilação do servidor de vcs que caia e voltava toda hora até que em um momento caiu de vez, fazendo com que eu perdesse todo o tempo dos aumentos que eu gastei exijo algo de recompensa poções, reviver, frag, o que for mas exijo que me devolvam o que eu perdi
  • Como se van denuevo a mantenimiento en plena gesta es el colmo ya van 3 mantencion sin que avise nadie . Ya ni da ganas de jugar
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Foosnaggle wrote: »
    It's the way of the internet world these days. Kabam could come on here and say they're going to give us every 5* already maxed out, and people would say 'why can't we have all the 6*?'. Some people are never happy and think they deserve more than they actually do. It's a game. All games with any kind of complexity have problems these days. Deal with it.

Well said.
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    It's insane
    3 times maintenance in single day
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    v97k5zn95ffk.png
  • YanYan Posts: 3
    Todo tempo tem bug, isso está prejudicando o progresso no jogo, missão de aliança, arenas, o que vai fazer em relação a isto kabam?
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    jp2835 wrote: »
    It's insane
    3 times maintenance in single day

If you count Sunday’s it’s 7 in the past 3 days.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    ch4rn wrote: »
    LMAO the OP must work for Kabam.

Are you ****? I'm way too much of a **** to work for a company like Kabam and having to listen to ungrateful people like you. I'd be telling everyone who complains that they could all get bent. Therefore I highly doubt they'd even hire me 😂
  • rihoriho Posts: 14
    buu wrote: »
    Are you guys ignorant or kabam employees?

No that's just the dumbest analogy ever. I mean you even say "you want a refund" but how can you get a refund for something you didn't pay for LOL
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    They should open another arena using 3 or 4*s giving 5* shards with a 2 or 3 million cap and another one of those 99cent crystals they sold us the other day for free if we hit the cap reward set........ I would be happy with that lol
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    Or sell us 5 more of them at least lol
  • NoahreddNoahredd Posts: 12
    As we are all aware the game is still down, can we have an update please, closing the discussion thread without an update doesn't help the summoners! Come on kabam what's going on and eta for game coming back, what do we expect will happen when the aw changes come tonight !
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
    This has taken far too long. It crashed right about the time I went to bed 6 hours later still can't play. Then get in for an hour come back and it is doing it again.
  • stop complain jeez.. each maintain some screaming they want compensation.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Even tho I'm angry at Kabam right now, I have to admit OP's request is dumb.
    If your TV doesn't work, either you give it back, you get a refund and you don't have a TV anymore, or you get a new one that works + if the store manager is competent a few DVD's.

If you want your analogy to work, either you uninstall the game and you get your zero $ refund as it was free, or you wait till they fix it and give you a few extras. We are all in the same boat here.
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Well, you are almost right.
    But that TV is in fact your mobile device.
    And MCOC is not the TV, its the National geographic you are watching in TV... For free...

Result is - go and demand refund in the shop where did you buy that device... :-)
  • CH0N65TERCH0N65TER Posts: 4
    Forget it guys. All the profanities and demand for compensation will fall on deaf ears. Pyschologically, they know too many players are heavily vested in the game ~awesome alliance, duped 4* 5* champs, years of grinding... It’s like the girl who will never leave the jerk whatever transgressions he committed. So we can only accept and wait.
This discussion has been closed.