**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 226 ★★
    In-Game Name: Horrendous too
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S20+
    Device Operating System: Android version 13
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 38.1.0
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Current error happened in EQ, has previously happened in BG and AW
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes during animation intense specials. Most recently happened during the boss fight in EQ 2.1 (the Red Skull fight). I was using 6 star R3 unduped Knull as an attacker. When I threw my Sp1 the game lagged and then crashed back to the android desktop. A very similar occurrence happened when I was fighting Kraven on the Optimist path of EQ1.2 with Galan (duped 6 star R4). In that case when Kraven threw his SP2 the game lagged and crashed on his big trap at the end. I have previously had this issue with CGR in BGs and AW and his SP2 either on attack or defense as well as when fighting Thing in BGs and he throws his SP1. It definitely seems like some of the animations are causing a game crash. In Both the recent cases I had completely restarted the app prior to the game session and the crash happened within min.
  • IRONHIDE_1IRONHIDE_1 Posts: 34
    In game name - IRONHIDE-01
    Device & model - Samsung Note 10
    Device operating system- Latest Android
    Cellular or wifi - both
    Game version installed - latest update
    Game mode - all
    Description of issue - the AI's dash in is faster than my dash back ( the AI can jump the whole screen while I can dash back 1/4 of the screen), AI will start blocking halfway through a combo or special, block drops out right at the point of impact when the AI dashes in, AI can recover from a heavy and hit me with a heavy while they are still on the ground, AI can jump the whole screen to hit me with a heavy, parry displays on the screen but defender is not stunned (happens 65% of the time and no there is no node preventing this), my attacker will dash in during a special when holding block and I could keep going...
  • Chuck_Canuck75Chuck_Canuck75 Posts: 50
    In-Game Name: Canuck Prime
    Device and Model: Huawei AGS2-L03
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 38.1.0
    Game Mode: Arenas
    Description of the Issue: After using SP3 an error shows up and when I hot okay or hit the X the game exits and I have to re-enter the game.

• TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    Device and Version:
    Samsung Galaxy20 FE 5G

Device Operating System:
    Android v13

Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: Both cellular data and WiFi

Game Version Installed:

Game Mode: All modes, AQ in particular

Champions Affected:
    Cosmic Ghost Rider 6* R3 sig 114

Active Boosts:
    No Boosts

Description of the Issue:
    Game crashes in the middle of SP2 and has been happening for months..

• vertiGovertiGo Posts: 84
    OnePlus 7t
    WiFi
    3 mobile
    38.1.1 (or whatever the latest patch is)
    Noticed in AQ but has happened in other fights

Claire Voyants m-m combo is able to be special countered between hits. Noticeably against Mystic and Mutant Doombots, and two SP1s from professor X
  • gdnewsamgdnewsam Posts: 11
    In-Game Name: Nubian Flame.
    Device and Model: (Google Pixel 6 Pro and Galaxy Note 9)
    Device Operating System: (Android 13)
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? Both. Verizon is my carrier.
    Game Version Installed: 38.1.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Game is still lagging with occasional freezing during fights, especially in AQ. Also, Although I can keep playing, the red icon in the lower right-hand side of the screen keeps showing up.
  • HorndogHorndog Posts: 38
    In-Game Name: Erm18
    Device & Model: Huawei nova 5t
    Device Operating System:
    Both cellular and WiFi
    Game Version: 38.1.0

Timings appear to be out to graphics, I've starting missing simple blocks and counters, will miss a combo or add in a heavy.
    Graphics are freezing for 1-2s and often flicker at stert of fight.
  • GooshGoosh Posts: 14
    It's sad that this thread is still up from 2019. Tells you all you need to know. Ohh and bgs f'n suck.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I find it odd that the iOS one is pinned but this one isn't.

Anyway,
    In-Game Name: GrandOldKai
    Device & Model: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    Device Operating System: android
    Both cellular and WiFi
    Game Version: the latest

Still getting occasional brief pauses during gameplay, which can make timing things awkward

• CruEtZFeldTCruEtZFeldT Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: MR_WeT_SauZe
    Device And Model: Samsung Galaxy note9
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular Or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 38.1.1
    Game Mode: during everything
    Description Of The Issue:
    Can y'all please take some time to actually fix the lagging please?! Stop worrying about adding more content every month and worrying about adding another needless tier level and fix the lagging through the menu and through the fights that's not only causing my fights as losses but others as well I'm sure. And the fact that when I'm tapping the right side of the screen for light attacks can someone please tell me why my champion keeps messing up my combo by throwing a random heavy attack at least 3-4x a MATCH!!!!! y'all need to concentrate on fixing the damn gameplay more than worrying about adding another tier level and content monthly. Cause this garbage is ruining the game and it becomes very frustrating when this happens every **** match.
  • MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    In-Game Name: MikeHancho88
    Device And Model: Cricket Ovation 2
    Cellular Or WiFi: cellular
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: during everything
    Description Of The Issue:
    Game is constantly crashing and logging in to my alt account. Anytime I buy anything from the unit store on my main the game crashes and sends bought item to that account instead of the account I bought it on. Game will crash during a fight which means when I open the game again I'm logged back into my alt and have to sign back into my main. This has been happening for a week now.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited April 2023

I find it odd that the iOS one is pinned but this one isn't.

Interesting.
    They are BOTH “Purple Announcement area” Pinned to the top of the specific “Bugs and Known Issues” Category.

But this one (Android) does NOT appear to have popped itself to the top of the general (Recent Discussions) blended section like it always used to do. (of which, the iOS one is “still” doing correctly)

(Neither are Purple-pinned in “Recent”, but both always used to get refreshed in the time-ordered list. They are only permanently Pinned in the Bugs..Issues category.)

—— (now watch, I’ll post this, and then it'll somehow get popped to the top, as if fixed in the last couple days since we first noticed the issue, lol)…. NOPE, it didn’t.
  • Kifflom_69420Kifflom_69420 Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: kifflom
    Device And Model: poco m3 pro 5g
    Cellular Or WiFi: cellular and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: latest version
    Game Mode: mostly fights but also opening crystals.
    Description Of The Issue: since yesterday i get serious frame rate drop issues. I had my phone factory reseted. Everything works fine as water. All my apps and all my files .
    What I did differently from everyday was switching from difficulty 3 difficulty for on this month's side quest with the keys.
    Now at the start of the fight I get frame rate drops and I can't parry stun opponents or block attacks.
    It happened out of the blue. And it's affecting my gameplay to a very high degree.
  • IldogeIldoge Posts: 4
    In game name: Doge Antonio

Device and Model: Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Device Operating System:

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Version Installed: 38.2.0

Game Mode: Alliance Quest

Description of the Issue: when using sp2 to finich a fight with Cosmic Ghost Rider in AQ it just closes the game. Everythime i fight Squirrel Girl. Kicked me out of that fight 3 times befoee i gave up and saved him with almost nonlife left for another fight since it lept cutting my health in half everytime it kicked me out. Also, does it with other fights like Doombots and Ultron drones. Has cost me quite a few revives and units

• Suhaan_9987Suhaan_9987 Posts: 1
    edited April 2023
    Kabam just when i open my game it had shown me that i am banned for a week but i hadn't used any modded applications or any third party software
    Username:Suhaan~55
    level:26
    Version:UP to date
    i have 12-13 5 star champions i got them by token exchange and rewards but i haven't used any mods or third party software. Please solve my issue
  • Logan77Logan77 Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: LiamSky88
    Device and Model: S23Ultra
    Device Operating System: latest
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: ALL
    Description of the Issue: freezes mid-fight then crashes in any mode. Always showing no signal icon but other game works fine.

Battleground has the worst performance. Can’t even select my champs to ban and select champs for match-up, Auto- defeat after the lag.
  • DarthSidiousDarthSidious Posts: 27
    In game name: Darth Sidious.1
    Device and model: Samsung Galaxy A53 5G
    Device operating system: Android 13
    Cellular or wifi: Both
    Game version installed: 39.0.0
    Game mode: All of them
    Description and issues:There are in-game contractions and performance issues, especially in some characters: (Human torch, mister negative, mysterio, super skrull, psycho man, namor, cosmic ghost rider, gorr god butcher, jabari panther, jessica jones, purgatory, vision aarkus, wong, weapon x, immortal abomination, mordo, attuma, america chavez, shuri) so usually these characters
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    In-Game Name: Extazzz
    Device and Model: Asus zenfone 9
    Device Operating System: Android 13
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Description of the Issue: I have a low graphichs on a flagship phone. Asus zenfone 9. No rain, no fog, even no fog while ghost enters in phase mode.

My phone gets almost 1 milion points in antutu so fix this please.

Phone specs: 8/128 GB, Snapdragon 8 + gen 1
  • BLOODRA1NBLOODRA1N Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: BLOODRA1N
    Device and Model: Huawei p40 lite
    Device Operating System: emui 12
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    issue:cannot play the game AT ALL. I can enter the game and interact with chat, crystals and champions, (although much more laggy than it was before the update), however I cannot enter any fights in any game mode. Only happened after updating and I've lost a lot of resources because of this and am not even able to help my alliance. When I try to enter a fight it gets stuck on the loading screen, but says updating instead of loading. I have videos and screen shots of this if needed
  • evgen2212evgen2212 Posts: 13
    edited May 2023
    n-Game Name:Evgen2212~1
    Device and Model: Realme GT2 Master explorer edition
    Device Operating System: realme UI 4.0
    Game Version Installed: 39.0.0

When entering a battle, a screen appears with an infinite update. In any game mode

• PakPak Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: Rean Schwarzer
    Device and Model: Redmi 9A
    Device Operating System: 10.QP1A

Whenever enters a battle a screen appears with an infinite update. Please try to resolve this issue

• IFCOptimusPrimeIFCOptimusPrime Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: IFCOptimusPrime
    Device and Model: HUAWEI P40PRO
    Device Operating System: 12.0.0.3
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and Cellular

Whenever enters a battle a screen appears with an infinite update. Please try to resolve this issue

• HydravnsHydravns Posts: 32
    In-Game Name: H¥DRA
    Device and Model: HUAWEI P40 LITE 5G
    Device Operating System: 12.0.0.3
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and Cellular
    Game Mode: All modes

I can open the game but else i can't play a single fight or even help my alliance with this loading screen looping forever and it's been like that since 5 days already. My ressources are getting expired please Kabam do something about this ASAP
  • AllesMxAllesMx Posts: 1
    edited May 2023
    the same trouble I have with this update.
    Android 12
    version 39.0.0
    phone doogee 89pro
    by the way, when viewing the characteristics of the new champions, this Update also comes out.
    I lost a lot of time, I had to complete the passage branch to try another event - the result is the same, soon the windows will start to burn. Kabam what the hell? I can't pump in heroes, I need materials, but I can't get them - the game is hanging, return at least the timings for how long this error is hanging!!!!
  • DarkCaliDarkCali Posts: 1
    Android 12
    version : 39.0.0
    Phone Poco x3 pro

When I want to enter a fight, the game tells me that it is updating, it freezes with the loading screen and it never ends... since I activated the game I can't do missions or level up my characters, I lost resources and rewards from the previous secondary mission because of this error, and now, I'm sure I'll lose this month's rewards if they don't do anything.
  • Name in game: That year I ~ 1 Device and model: HUAWEI Mate 30 Device OS: Android 10 Honeycomb or WiFi: Both Installed game version: 39.0.0 Game mode: Story mission, Event mission, Arena, Alliance mission, Alliance war Problem description: All modes are inaccessible, as long as there are 2022 heroes, the game can not be entered, the screen shows "being updated".