**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Well 5.4 is def not coming out today. Great job Kabam.
  • Now...it’s just unacceptable. Should give everyone the map rewards cause there’s no way we’ll be able to finish in time
  • iBEENkabamdiBEENkabamd Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    This is utterly redic. I have now lost 500 5* shards from being kicked out of the game and almost all 3 champions in AQ due to this 16 hour Server issue.

• MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    JRock808 wrote: »
    I think anyone with unused, or incomplete entries since yesterday should have them added to the limit. Those that completed got theirs, give the people who were unable to log in the same opportunity.

Either you can do it and it's all fair or you can't do it and you wouldn't have in the first place and all is still fair.

Good start. bunch of rerolls expiring too.
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Is it possible that these current issues (which I feel only really started yesterday) are tied to the release of the health percentages in the health bar? We had emergency maintenance as the 2* arena opened on Sunday, but I think that was due to the volume of players trying to do it at once. This seems like an entirely different beast. I feel like the production environment is unable to handle the massive volume of calculations needed to be done to constantly update the health bar percentages, causing this constant up and down.

Anyone else have thoughts?
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Is it possible that these current issues (which I feel only really started yesterday) are tied to the release of the health percentages in the health bar? We had emergency maintenance as the 2* arena opened on Sunday, but I think that was due to the volume of players trying to do it at once. This seems like an entirely different beast. I feel like the production environment is unable to handle the massive volume of calculations needed to be done to constantly update the health bar percentages, causing this constant up and down.

Anyone else have thoughts?
  • What's happened about connection? The same error all time. I lost the lord arena, and my aliance don't get open a nem mission because thisypvi94h1yc5d.png
  • What's happened about connection? The same error all time. I lost the lord arena, and my aliance don't get open a nem mission because thisypvi94h1yc5d.png
  • We have been experiencing outages the last couple of days making it very difficult for our alliance to finish map 5 which has a lot of paths to cover. I understand you are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it, in the meantime could we please get reduced energy timers down to 30 minutes so that it is possible to finish the map when the game is back up?

Thank you
    Thunder Head27
  • We have been experiencing outages the last couple of days making it very difficult for our alliance to finish map 5 which has a lot of paths to cover. I understand you are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it, in the meantime could we please get reduced energy timers down to 30 minutes so that it is possible to finish the map when the game is back up?

Thank you
    Thunder Head27
  • Is there gonna be an end to the emergency maintenance? Are we going to be able to play without any connection problems? Seriously now what’s going on the last few days how come kabam can’t fix the issue with the server and what’s going to happen with all the boost we waste and the problems at wars we had?
  • Is there gonna be an end to the emergency maintenance? Are we going to be able to play without any connection problems? Seriously now what’s going on the last few days how come kabam can’t fix the issue with the server and what’s going to happen with all the boost we waste and the problems at wars we had?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Well 5.4 is def not coming out today. Great job Kabam.

They announced it would be delayed
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Clearly this is becoming
    UNACCEPTABLE
    No way the outages should be ongoing like this.
    The servers must run on
    STEAM
  • Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49
    I HAD THE GAME WORKING BEFORE SOME HOURS BUT NOW WHEN I AM JUST 100K AWAY FROM MY NEW 5 STAR HERO
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    What is wrong with the game!!??. How many times do you do maintenance!!? Even if you do it the game still lags a lot. Pls kabam solve this
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133

Neroa65 wrote: »
    Add Generic 5* gems in the compensation and we'll forget it even happened. :D:D

Not a joke, lol
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Game down again. Been like this off and on again all day. Hope the team is getting to the bottom of this. Missing out on Modoks Lab, Modoks Hotel monthly Quest time, and AQ. Not good at all. Hope nothing too serious.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    if you spend money on this game i feel sorry for you.. you’re actually trading in your hard earned $$$ which can be spent on anything on this planet for virtual currency that can only be use in a specific mobile video game lmfao...... #2017

You do what you want with your money.. They spend their money​ what they want to spend it on. In your comment you said "can be spent on anything on this planet". Isn't this game or any game/any virtual currency one of those? Why would that be your business? If you want to talk about server issues.. Focus on that.. Don't go criticizing people because of what they do with their own money. That's just immature.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Give at least the complete rewards from the Modok labs people are missing out on,the clock keeps ticking on those and the 1-2 star arena.

Agreed, ive done all of them so far, on all dificulties, but since yesterday and these constant crashes ive missed 2 already due to their fault.
    They must give us the rewards for this event that kept rolling while game was down
  • amsow61xv3do.png
    Thanks for ur great effort Kabam...
    Keep it up and u will earn more money from ur server problems...
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    We better get compensation for the calenders too.
  • Please reduce the timers to 30 minutes for AQ so that we can finish map 5 which has a lot of paths to cover. The outage is making it very difficult to finish.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Jac094 wrote: »
    Wait half an our and it will crash again

Lol. You’re right. It’s happened again
  • FMaranhoFMaranho Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    Senhores, seremos prejudicado nas arenas com todas essas paralisações no jogo! Por favor, precisamos de algo para compensar essa perca, deveriam liberar o Starlord para todos que estão disputando a arena.
  • Barath121 wrote: »
    AM I THE ONLY ONE FACING PROBLEMS IN CONNECTING TO THE NETWORK

Definitely not... you and the rest of the MCOC community are experiencing the same **** >:-(
  • Palanthrax wrote: »
    I’m bumping this. @Kabam Miike please actually engage with the players on this issue, rather than simply acknowledging “today’s” issue. This is a chronic, ongoing problem and we need to hear that you’re investing in upgraded server architecture.

This has been happening for way too long, something has got to give at some point.

Hear hear.
  • Can you please fix the game from kicking us all off ,some of us spend alot of money with mcoc I hope were rewarded for this I cant even spend my units and I lost 9000 five star shards im pissed
This discussion has been closed.