**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selling T4CC for T5CC Fragments

DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
I brought this up last year, and Kabam Miike said that they had internal discussions about it, but nothing was decided yet. Just checking in to see if there's any movement on this.

With 7* champs being released next this week and T6CC being a thing, it would be nice to be able to sell our huge T4CC overflows for a few hundred T5CC fragments. Since 7* R1s are going to be equivalent to 6* R4s, and since T5CC isn't used above promotions to 6* R3s, it shouldn't provide an endgame advantage to anyone that has been hoarding.

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    What? You most certainly use t5c to r4 a 6*. If they let us sell t4c then you'll be asking to sell t5c. T5c is incredibly easy to get now, you get full ones from sq plus selectors and randons.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

What? You most certainly use t5c to r4 a 6*. If they let us sell t4c then you'll be asking to sell t5c. T5c is incredibly easy to get now, you get full ones from sq plus selectors and randons.

I mean after you promote your R3s to R4s, you no longer need T5CCs. People will have 7* R1 champs soon that won't require ANY catalysts that will be at the same level.

If T5CC are so easy to come by, then why not let us sell T4CCs for a few hundred fragments.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

Do you even know what your talking about? R5 needs t5c. R2 7* will need even more t5c. Just stop.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    It's not a question of whether you can use them at a certain rank or not, it's whether certain progression levels should have the option/capability to sell them if they want.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

It's not a question of whether you can use them at a certain rank or not, it's whether certain progression levels should have the option/capability to sell them if they want.

Why lock it to progression levels
    Let it be the same for all
    It's a voluntary choice to sell them