**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Drops

Hi there!
I would just like to know why I keep seeing Summoner that have played the game less than a month, pulling 5* Champs that are classified "omni" / "God" tier, and then Veterans like myself get She Hulk and Kamala Khan?! Do you not think there is something wrong here... I think it's very unfair, and I am pretty sure a lot of people would agree that something isn't right.

Comments

• Hi Josh,

Same here with you. After collected several 5* crystals for couple months then you only got trash heroes, it will discourage us to play.
    Even my self, after waiting couple months expecting that will get AA or Iceman this December from 5* Mutant Crystal that Kabam offer 2 months back....it's only Colossus that I got which already duped couple times.
    While some of my friend just open one single 5* crystal got AA easily.
    It's really a huge disappointment for me who spent some investment on this game.

Dunno whether Kabam already considered player on how much they already spent or not.
    But personally I have decided to stop after completing next Act 5.4.
    Burnt out already with the game, you could check on my game account name shown.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    edited December 2017
    I dunno dude, I got AA in my last 5* crystal ;)
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Joshgibzz wrote: »
    Hi there!
    I would just like to know why I keep seeing Summoner that have played the game less than a month, pulling 5* Champs that are classified "omni" / "God" tier, and then Veterans like myself get She Hulk and Kamala Khan?! Do you not think there is something wrong here... I think it's very unfair, and I am pretty sure a lot of people would agree that something isn't right.

1 - I thought my luck was just terrible, but apparently we got a pattern here

2 - 5* are the thing now since 6* arent out yet, so if u dont get luck on the crystals, ur account will suck, cause u ll have to stay behind or lvl up **** champions, since THERE S NO ARENA FOR 5* (i asked about this in a topic a while ago, if kabam had plans for it.. But no answer)

3 - And yes its VERY FRUSTRATING when average players keep pulling god tier and recently added champs while i only get **** like IRON PATRIOT 4 TIMES (lvl 60 already), it makes me wanna quit the game since ive the resources to have loads of R4 and cant cause 90% of my 5* suck. I mean for real, with zilions of new heroes added, how do i manage do get Iron Patriot over and over again? This odds are insulting
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited December 2017
    gmwqtfm4th8c.png
    emkrjyqq3s90.png
    Fml
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Joshgibzz wrote: »
    Hi there!

one word KABAMED
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    I think you guys lack the missing ingredient... Confidence...