Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Tigra miss

Is there something special in apoc's special 1 that makes tigra not make it miss her, I'm obviously talking about the 3 last hits which are beams at least in my opinion so they shouldn't make contact.

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,507 ★★★★★
    Do you run liquid courage?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,397 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023

Is there something special in apoc's special 1 that makes tigra not make it miss her, I'm obviously talking about the 3 last hits which are beams at least in my opinion so they shouldn't make contact.

Weakness: If Apoc gets a Weakness on her, then her Miss mechanic won't work.

(Is that you from the Ally, Dragon?)
  • Options
    Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109

Weakness: If Apoc gets a Weakness on her, then her Miss mechanic won't work.

(Is that you from the Ally, Dragon?)
    Yes it is me mags, but I didn't have it on me, I'm sure of it.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Nodes? And as maratix asked, suicides?
  • Options
    Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
    No I don't run suicides, and I'm pretty sure I didn't have the weakness on me.