**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Keep Getting 4 Star Carnage

Is anyone getting an issue with getting the same hero everytime they open a 4-star crystal?

The last 4x 4 star crystals have been Carnage, I wouldn't mind so much but it's such a bad character too.
I mean what are the odds of pulling the same 4 times in a row?

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    4x 4* carnage in a row, one after another? wow
    i never even had 2 of the same champs in a row
    i did dup a few, but normally not in a row,
    incidentally, the single 4* champs I dupped the most time is VENOM (got 1 from arena, awaken +1 sig from arena, and then, opened 3 venom from crystals)
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    It happens. Twice I've opened 2 4* crystals and gotten 2 at the same time. Once with sym spidey and once with red hulk. 4 in a row is a bit much though.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    My superior iron man is sig lvl 99 only because there was a time period of some months where i kept getting him from a 4star hero crystal. Heck i even pulled him from a premium i remember...
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    I've had 3 stark enhanced Spiderman 4* in a row... before that I duped Loki 3 times in a week and a half and my latest 5* was a...... that's right loki... I feel ya man
  • I've opened Miles Morales 4 times in a row. now he is sig 80 level. 3 times from 4* crystals and 1 from PHC. It was really odd.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    I know what you mean, Recently I pulled Cable as a 4*, 3 times in a row. It's crazy but it does happen.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Only time I’ve been close to what op got was 4 4* crystals a week apart. First two were both gwenpool. Second 2 were x23.
  • Yeah, I pulled 4 stark spiders in a row... I'm like, wtheck Kabam?!
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i got two quakes in a row
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    I have been getting 2* from everything that isn’t a 3 star or higher crystal. So I think you’re all incredibly lucky. Most of my dupes and pulls have sucked.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I got gamora and every other 4 star after that was a dupe of her until sig 99 it was a tough time indeed.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Two in a row has happened to me 1x...but one was out of a PHC, then a 4*. Never more than that though. Yikes.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    4 kamelas.