**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHO DID YOU GET FROM THE DOLLAR CRYSTAL? NOW IN POLL FORM!

Comments

• JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    Spiderman Enhanced
    I was very happy to get Stark Enhanced, since I already have most of the other champs on the list and have them unlocked, AA, Starlord, Iceman, Hyperion, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, .... i put in a ton of time in the arenas to get them and then again to unlock them, glad i didnt pull them now from the crystal and got someone i didn't have.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    None. I didnt buy it im homeless
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Kingpin or Gwenpool
    Who are the dumb people who voted for stupid kingpin?
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Medusa
    I got Medusa in between two kingpins. Pretty hyped about Medusa since I have all the good cosmics already at 5/50 except her.
  • kurtmcockurtmcoc Posts: 7
    Starlord
    Duped maxed SL.. yay.
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    Hulk or Quake
    wanted iceman but got quake
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Kingpin or Gwenpool
    Of course kingpin because some people actually want him not complaining though it was a $1 new 4 star so its ok with me
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Mephisto
    9lz0ra7v5yez.png

I ne475kmxut4z.png

I had an awakening crystal n it came up as a mystic, what’s was the chance of that.

Need alphas though I’m kinda stuck but they will come.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Medusa
    I want Mesphito so bad, supposed to use him for uncollected hotel modok event 5.2 ice phoenix, but i got medusa at last, anyway, is fine i take it. just trying to figure out how to use her.
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Mephisto
    Zzz wrote: »
    I want Mesphito so bad, supposed to use him for uncollected hotel modok event 5.2 ice phoenix, but i got medusa at last, anyway, is fine i take it. just trying to figure out how to use her.

I heard modok as final boss on uncollected quest is mad hard, some said need a starky, but heard ability reducing champs can work too.

Medusa can be great if your a player you finds evading not their strong suit.

I personally see her ok, was the hype because she is a very accomplished defence champ.
    Offensively you need to play pretty flawlessly as she with take big damage for slightest mistake but that’s the game.

All I was worried about was getting the 3/12 champs which I had already duped. Otherwise the 12 selected were good, was disappointed that Morningstar wasn’t picked above ghostrider.

Anyway guess we might see a $1 next year hopefully with 5* but do believe the 3rd year anniversary has to be the best so far.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Starlord
    I wasnt sure to he happy or not because i was so hoping for stark or GR, but i guess i am one step closer to having the right team for LOL at some stage. Unfortunately dont have a stacked enough roster to infinite streak the arena for him so now just need to wait to dupe him or 100% act 4 or Rttl for an awakening gem and il be golden.
  • MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    Kingpin or Gwenpool
    I would have taken anyone but Kingpin so naturally I got Kingpin
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Medusa
    I got Medusa. Is she any good? I thought she may be in top 2 just because she is new, not particularly because she is that great.
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Kingpin or Gwenpool
    duped gwenpool.... lame
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Iceman
    ^
  • Hulk or Quake
    Got quake, not happy about it.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Mephisto
    got exactly what I wanted, duped my 4 star Mephisto ... which I almost paid $50.00 for class specific awakening gem the week before. glad I didn't ;)
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Spiderman Enhanced
    Wanted AA. Got Stark. Already have him as a 5 star, but at least i can pass on the grind
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Mephisto
    Memphisto
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Starlord
    I was gutted.. Really wanted Mephisto :-(
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    Hulk or Quake
    Quake
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Hulk or Quake
    got quake I'm happy
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Kingpin or Gwenpool
    There were 11 champs I would have been ok with getting. But I got Kabamed. Kingpin. Who in the world voted for this guy?
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Hulk or Quake
    I got Hulk 😂😂😂
  • lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    Iceman
    I have a 5* Stark Spiderman rank 4/55 so I was happy with my Iceman. Exactly what I needed for 5.4 even though it's being delayed
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Hulk or Quake
    i got hulk. only champ i didn't want because mine was already at sig 99. i guess i got 550 shards out of it at least
  • Spidey4035Spidey4035 Posts: 12
    Spiderman Enhanced
    Stark Spidey, been looking him for ages!! :smiley:
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Spiderman Enhanced
    I think the reason Kingpin was voted for is a combination of him being new and there just not really being any standout Skill champs besides Gwenpool. I mean...who's the second best Skill champ? Hawkeye? DD? Blade wasn't available, so you can't count him.
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Spiderman Enhanced
    I got starky