**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missed blocks

Anyone else getting missed blocks? Pretty much it, trying to understand if it's just me or if there is an issue

Comments

• Options
    HobospyHobospy Posts: 89
    Anything been said about it from Kabam?
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    Yep. Happened all evening to me.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

Blocking feels like dealing with unblockable champs
    It's like a box of chocolates
    You never know when the game makes your opponent unblockable
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 244 ★★
    Ive been getting wrecked in AQ/AW fights all day. Dexes end up as parries, blocks and parries don't register at all. Inputs feel as bad as they did at the beginning of the year.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Glad to hear it's not just me. I'm still dusting off the skills after a several month hiatus, but I didn't feel I've been playing THAT poorly as I've had all kinds of dropped blocks and such in straightforward scenarios.
  • Options
    SteamboyLESteamboyLE Posts: 2
    Same here. Holding block, than suddenly Champion running to the Defender. Or holding block and get hit by the defender like he is unblockable. I use an IPad
  • Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    Hobospy said:

Anyone else getting missed blocks? Pretty much it, trying to understand if it's just me or if there is an issue

I’m getting that a lot. Along with other stuff. It’s frustrating cause the AI doesn’t have those issues, yet some of us are. I can’t speak for all the summoners but Ive seen many post about similar stuff.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Hobospy said:

At this point, we know they know, they know we know they know… and they simply don’t seem to care about this one. I’ve just accepted it’s baked into the cake that I’ll die unless I play in a way where I assume a failed input or lag spike is coming at all times
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Hobospy said:

I have had a similar problem in basically all modes where 10% of the time, the defender is able to recover from the last hit of a combo and hit me with one, as if they were unstoppable.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 787 ★★★
    If this was like the car brake industry where customers were complaining about faulty brakes the industry would’ve address and corrected the issues immediately. But hey this is just a game and it’s Kasham. If we’ve been complaining for almost the last 2 years about this and other issues and nothing been corrected, what hope is there that Kasham will fix these things in the next 2 years?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

If this was like the car brake industry where customers were complaining about faulty brakes the industry would’ve address and corrected the issues immediately. But hey this is just a game and it’s Kasham. If we’ve been complaining for almost the last 2 years about this and other issues and nothing been corrected, what hope is there that Kasham will fix these things in the next 2 years?

The last time they talked about parry and Dexterity issues was 1 year ago and promised to fix it "soon"
    Looks like soon means something else in their dictionary
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 507 ★★★
    Im pretty sure Kabam also knows it. That is why side quest nodes have shifted from defender goes unblockable to defender gets 90% protection.

We are having to face both inadvertently