**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7 Star Champions

Why this horrible app offers 7 star champions at this point after playing to max out all your 6 star is a joke. Then the dumb company adds the 7 stars to arena. Restrictions in purchasing so you have to continue with obsolete 6 stars is ridiculous. I honestly use to enjoy this app not anymore

Comments

• CrazyRU2_CrazyRU2_ Posts: 31
    Hey OP,

Here ya go…. You obviously need a tissue.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

CrapMCCO said:

Why this horrible app offers 7 star champions at this point after playing to max out all your 6 star is a joke. Then the dumb company adds the 7 stars to arena. Restrictions in purchasing so you have to continue with obsolete 6 stars is ridiculous. I honestly use to enjoy this app not anymore

Which 6*'s are obsolete?
    Yeah, that’s a weird take. Are they going to be obsolete for the top prestige in the near future? Sure, but so has every other top prestige champ ever ever. And I doubt this guy is in any prestige race.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Remember how long people have been saying 5* are obsolete. 5* can be, and still are, used in current content to this day.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Remember how long people have been saying 5* are obsolete. 5* can be, and still are, used in current content to this day.

Indeed. Half the champions I'm using to clear Carina's challenges for EoP are 5*s at 5/65.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    It was not worth the time making an account to post this. And MCCO? We playing Marvel Contest Champions Of?