**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• Crot80Crot80 Posts: 15
    Donyb wrote: »
    Stop asking for rank downs ...... if anything ask for rank up tickets

I can use one 5* rank down lol
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    A couple 4 and 5 star rank ups for each class 4* and 5* would be nice rank 5 and rank 4 respectively, but I see some 5* shards incoming...would be nice if its enough to watch a brand new IP pop out
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Give me thanos and all will be forgiven
  • KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    Crot80 wrote: »

Surely you’re only ranking down a champ to use the catalysts on another champ therefore a rank up ticket would be better for you and as you would have 2 champs at a high rank. Or do you not get that logic?
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    I think it’s a concept hard for people to understand....
    KDawg88 wrote: »
    Crot80 wrote: »

Surely you’re only ranking down a champ to use the catalysts on another champ therefore a rank up ticket would be better for you and as you would have 2 champs at a high rank. Or do you not get that logic?

Well I get that but doubt we will see any compensation

We get even get them to answer us on a time frame
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    An update would be nice @Kabam Miike are my items going to expire?
    Stu198311 wrote: »
    An update would be nice @Kabam Miike are my items going to expire?

Exactly i have the same question

@Kabam Miike
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    I have played many other mobile games, just as many others have, whom have much heavier graphics & just as big as a players base, if not more; & I have NEVER witnessed this many server issue's or in-game instability! The game has not properly ran correctly in over a year now. And it truly baffles me how such a high-end multi million dollar company will not hire a bunch of more dev's to assist in these on going extensive troubling issue's, & or, hire a more competent support staff. That right there alone, is insanely troubling...
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    When will we be compensated for this mistake?
  • When will we be compensated for this mistake?

I never think ... if we get it 2* Taskmaster and 2* Modok.
  • Supa420Supa420 Posts: 14
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    I have played many other mobile games, just as many others have, whom have much heavier graphics & just as big as a players base, if not more; & I have NEVER witnessed this many server issue's or in-game instability! The game has not properly ran correctly in over a year now. And it truly baffles me how such a high-end multi million dollar company will not hire a bunch of more dev's to assist in these on going extensive troubling issue's, & or, hire a more competent support staff. That right there alone, is insanely troubling...

Right?!! Just imagine how much more money they would make with a more stable game. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve decided NOT to purchase unit’s cause of their incompetence!!
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    jz7robyq6zz6.png

Pic just changed 😃
  • jz7robyq6zz6.png

Pic just changed 😃

yes, but the "Coming Soon" subtitle not changed and the servers again offline..
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    jz7robyq6zz6.png

Pic just changed 😃

yes, but the "Coming Soon" subtitle not changed and the servers again offline..

Yeah but game is down... again!
  • Compensation would be nice, but really the biggest gift Kabam could give us is a stable platform to play on uninterrupted. Clearly, they fail to do that so often.
  • In the last couple of days there was 12-14 server errors ... this is terrible .. I wanted to arena but I can not ..
  • DaG891DaG891 Posts: 2
    How about some transparency kabam? Most of us are used to being able to log in and play the game everyday. However the game has been unplayable due to your server issues for about a week now. I want to know what is causing this and what you're doing to fix it other than "were looking into it".
  • HanzumHanzum Posts: 15
    This is what happens when Kabam skips scheduled maintenance hahaha stay loyal
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I want a real compensation for my 4* Taskmaster arena. That's a huge time being spent in arena and now it's gonna be a waste. There's no chance I'm gonna get him now with just about 19 hours left!
    Give me something significant like a generic awakening gem or a 4* Taskmaster or something along the line. There's no way I'll accept to have a random awakening crystal if that's gonna be the compensation as that will be useless.
    He’s in the wrong thread then
  • What would be exciting is to release 5.4 with all of these outages to make the legend runs more exciting! Legend runs only valid during the period of the game being messed up! I think that would be the best legend run! Time attack but leave the game messed up for two weeks so we can do it! (My answer to a potential question in my fantasy job interview with kabam)
  • Did anyone notice the first 3 white topic lines describing 5.4 is from the Back Street boy's song: I want it that way
    What are the chances that it will be released today?
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    What are the chances that it will be released today?

I’d say around the zero mark