**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drax Threat Level 5: Cable Food

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Shredder.

18 seconds.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Yep, super easy. But what I’m trying to demonstrate is how hilariously OP Cable becomes on the Heavy Assault node.

Look at these stats:

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    R4 cable squad unite!

R4 cable squad unite!

$#!T dude mine is only R3. R4 soon though!
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★

My R4 mutants. My favourite class, lore wise!

R4 cable sees more use in tough content, for me at least, than kitty. Him plus apoc is still a bonkers team. Use them a ton in war too. R4 cable, is a monster 😁

My R4 mutants. My favourite class, lore wise!

R4 cable sees more use in tough content, for me at least, than kitty. Him plus apoc is still a bonkers team. Use them a ton in war too. R4 cable, is a monster 😁

Couldn’t agree more dude. I take Cable and Apoc wherever I go. I use them much more than Magneto, AA, and the rest.
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 760 ★★★★
    I don’t have a 6* cable so I used my 5*r4 and he still melts threat level 5 drax no problem. I keep talking myself out of maxing out the 5* in hopes of getting a 6* version and but he does a lot of work at 5*r4.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited May 2023

6 hit Domino and that's without the massacre synergy.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Doom with Diablo synergy guaranteed crits on the slap was like 67k each time. This was bonkers easy for 2x 6* AGs.
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Wong is a good choice as well. A easy rotation would be:

- Change stances to your blue spell.

- Activate SP1 and continue attacking Drax (hit into his block up to 4 times if you want to speed up your eldritch energy)

- Wait until the blue eldritch spell wears off (at this point you should have a SP3 ready to go)

- Launch it

- Heavy attack until you get one bar of power, launch it.

- Keep holding heavy attack until you get a SP2 and launch it.

- Rinse and Repeat.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    My fastest was 9 seconds with 7* domino. My slowest was 11 seconds with her. Rulk and massacre team
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Does Cable's degen from his heavy increase due to the node that increases heavy damage?

In either case, I used Hercules. It's a similar situation there. He just steamrolls Drax.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Mangog heavy is pretty good also
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    It's probably too obvious and boring but I used a 6r3 Herc, with hulk synergy, 12 hits. 6r3 Domino with rulk/masacre, managed a 6 hit kill.
    Ercarret said:

Does Cable's degen from his heavy increase due to the node that increases heavy damage?

In either case, I used Hercules. It's a similar situation there. He just steamrolls Drax.

Yes sir. It’s OP.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 881 ★★★

I don’t have a 6* cable so I used my 5*r4 and he still melts threat level 5 drax no problem. I keep talking myself out of maxing out the 5* in hopes of getting a 6* version and but he does a lot of work at 5*r4.

5* mats are quite literally everywhere now. Just R5 him lol
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Ercarret said:

Yes sir. It’s OP.
    Weird. Diablos poisons don't get the damage boost
  • AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,751 ★★★★
    Nope, he is hood food
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 182 ★★
    Threat level 5 Drax is anyone food. Anticlimactic final boss to say the least.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Drauglin said:

Threat level 5 Drax is anyone food. Anticlimactic final boss to say the least.

So you'd rather have a final boss even more annoying than mantis was. Got it. It works for event quest fine. But side quest really shouldn't be all that annoying or difficult.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Nope, he is hood food

I didn’t even read the nodes, I was just stunned when I heavy exploded the hexes and he vanished.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 145
    R3 CGR 150k heavys after 1 sp2