**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Drax Threat Level 5: Cable Food

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Shredder.

18 seconds.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    Yep, super easy. But what I’m trying to demonstrate is how hilariously OP Cable becomes on the Heavy Assault node.

Look at these stats:

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    R4 cable squad unite!

R4 cable squad unite!

$#!T dude mine is only R3. R4 soon though!
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

My R4 mutants. My favourite class, lore wise!

R4 cable sees more use in tough content, for me at least, than kitty. Him plus apoc is still a bonkers team. Use them a ton in war too. R4 cable, is a monster 😁

My R4 mutants. My favourite class, lore wise!

R4 cable sees more use in tough content, for me at least, than kitty. Him plus apoc is still a bonkers team. Use them a ton in war too. R4 cable, is a monster 😁

Couldn’t agree more dude. I take Cable and Apoc wherever I go. I use them much more than Magneto, AA, and the rest.
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 758 ★★★★
    I don’t have a 6* cable so I used my 5*r4 and he still melts threat level 5 drax no problem. I keep talking myself out of maxing out the 5* in hopes of getting a 6* version and but he does a lot of work at 5*r4.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited May 2023

6 hit Domino and that's without the massacre synergy.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Doom with Diablo synergy guaranteed crits on the slap was like 67k each time. This was bonkers easy for 2x 6* AGs.
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Wong is a good choice as well. A easy rotation would be:

- Change stances to your blue spell.

- Activate SP1 and continue attacking Drax (hit into his block up to 4 times if you want to speed up your eldritch energy)

- Wait until the blue eldritch spell wears off (at this point you should have a SP3 ready to go)

- Launch it

- Heavy attack until you get one bar of power, launch it.

- Keep holding heavy attack until you get a SP2 and launch it.

- Rinse and Repeat.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    My fastest was 9 seconds with 7* domino. My slowest was 11 seconds with her. Rulk and massacre team
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Does Cable's degen from his heavy increase due to the node that increases heavy damage?

In either case, I used Hercules. It's a similar situation there. He just steamrolls Drax.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Mangog heavy is pretty good also
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    It's probably too obvious and boring but I used a 6r3 Herc, with hulk synergy, 12 hits. 6r3 Domino with rulk/masacre, managed a 6 hit kill.
    Ercarret said:

Does Cable's degen from his heavy increase due to the node that increases heavy damage?

In either case, I used Hercules. It's a similar situation there. He just steamrolls Drax.

Yes sir. It’s OP.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 881 ★★★

I don’t have a 6* cable so I used my 5*r4 and he still melts threat level 5 drax no problem. I keep talking myself out of maxing out the 5* in hopes of getting a 6* version and but he does a lot of work at 5*r4.

5* mats are quite literally everywhere now. Just R5 him lol
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Ercarret said:

Yes sir. It’s OP.
    Weird. Diablos poisons don't get the damage boost
  • AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,700 ★★★★
    Nope, he is hood food
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★
    Threat level 5 Drax is anyone food. Anticlimactic final boss to say the least.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Drauglin said:

Threat level 5 Drax is anyone food. Anticlimactic final boss to say the least.

So you'd rather have a final boss even more annoying than mantis was. Got it. It works for event quest fine. But side quest really shouldn't be all that annoying or difficult.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Nope, he is hood food

I didn’t even read the nodes, I was just stunned when I heavy exploded the hexes and he vanished.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 116
    R3 CGR 150k heavys after 1 sp2