**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T2A T5B imbalance

AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
What's up with all the T2A & T5B imbalance lately
T2A is available in abundance but the T5B availability is not enough to keep up with it

The only people for whom so much T2A matters are players who're constantly taking 5* champs to R4, which are probably late Uncollecteds & early Cavaliers

At least make it so that players can sell T2A.....if not for T3A then for something else of value
At this point most of T2A is just getting expired bcoz of T5B scarcity
I don't think it's fair to expect players to keep investing in 5* R4 bcoz gold & iso are still a valuable resource & investing in 5* R4 is a waste for a large number of players

And with the current game economy I feel we don't need less T2A but more T5B
T2A availability seems to be where it should be but the T5B is significantly lacking

Comments

• Buttehrs said:

Since when do 6* r1-r3 not use t2a? Pretty sure not only 5* rank ups are using t2a.

which is true but the t4b doesnt keep up to the rankups.
  • Musha27Musha27 Posts: 118
    Gogi said:

What are you talking about, I have T5B in overflow but constantly lacking T2A more needs to be available.

I agree, I lack T2A more than T5B
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 756 ★★★
    everyone is in a different situation / will depend on what content they recently did, where they invest their glory / other currencies, and what champs they are currently ranking up.

When a new 6 star feature pool rotation happens, many people suddenly want to rank a few new champs up from 1-3+, and that takes a lot of resources... so its not surprising that one or both of these are limiting factors.
  • 5th5th Posts: 151 ★★
    I just want tier 1 alpha in bg store!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    The sigil store allows u trade in T2A for T5B. Granted it's at 3:1 but if u have so much T2A then go for it
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Buttehrs said:

Since when do 6* r1-r3 not use t2a? Pretty sure not only 5* rank ups are using t2a.

Give it another read
    My issue is not with increased availability of T2A, but with lack of T5B
    6* R1-R3 need T2A, but they also need T5B
    Can't use T2A without enough T5B at disposal
    I read what you said. You said only people ranking 5* need all that t2a. And that's 100% wrong.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

AMS94 said:

Buttehrs said:

Give it another read
    I read what you said. You said only people ranking 5* need all that t2a. And that's 100% wrong.
    Context matters
    If u wanna see it in isolation then it's fine
    Comprehension abilities are not the same for everyone
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Buttehrs said:

AMS94 said:

Buttehrs said:

Give it another read
    Context matters
    What context? You wrote it. Or did you already forget what you wrote? "The only people who t2a matters to are those who rank 5* and are cav/uncollected." You possibly couldn't be any more wrong in any way.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I don't see the inbalance myself. If I constantly am of lack of something, that s t4 basic. It all depends on how much ranking up you do, the game is not made to support massive rankups every week.
    Plus the extra t2 Alphas you get, may be from doing lesser difficulty levels, especially in SQ.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    Gogi said:

What are you talking about, I have T5B in overflow but constantly lacking T2A more needs to be available.

Literally, how.
    Buttehrs said:

AMS94 said:

Buttehrs said:

AMS94 said:

Buttehrs said:

Give it another read
    Context matters
    What context? You wrote it. Or did you already forget what you wrote? "The only people who t2a matters to are those who rank 5* and are cav/uncollected." You possibly couldn't be any more wrong in any way.
    "What context"

The context that many players don't have enough T5B to be able to use all of their T2A, & hence they have no place to use that "excess" T2A other than on 5* R4

If all of T2A at our disposal was usable on 6* R1-R3 then there wouldn't even be a need for this post

The whole point is that T2A can not be used on 6* R1-R3 bcoz that also requires T5B, & due to lack of T5B 5* R4 is the only place where u can use that "excess" T2A

Try replacing the words T2A with "excess" T2A & it might get easier for u to understand the context

As I said, comprehension abilities are not the same for everyone
    Some people need detailed explanations to understand simple things & it's perfectly okay to be that person......don't stress urself too much about it
    Gogi said:

Teach me oh great one
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    Meanwhile, T4CC are still “valuable resource” that sit in your stash and expire with the only viable method to dispose of them being crystals that give you more T4CC. Not that the OP is wrong. I’m overflowing with T4B/CC and can’t seem to keep a relatively steady supply of T5B and T2A even with the primary investment of Glory and BGs tokens being there.

I don’t think anyone expects an unlimited supply, but I’m more likely to be holding T5CC and T6B waiting for T5B and T2A. And the fact that they are only exchangeable for each other is a bit perplexing.

That said, I have a pretty steady rank up cadence, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t (at least perceived) imbalance with those resources, particularly as the meta is shifted to R4/R5 and 7* materials.

I can’t speak for the community as a whole, but I absolutely love events like the Rocket event, because I was able to tailor my game play in that event towards rewards that filled a specific need for my account.
  • GoingBackGoingBack Posts: 100 ★★
    Isn’t that what the Glory store is for, to pick and choose which mats you need for leveling champs?
    I personally have not experienced this imbalance and currently have enough T2a and t5B for 3 new r3 6*s. In fact, most times, it is t2a that I am lacking. I generally buy all 10 t2a from the Glory store each week, but only 4-6 of the t5B. Everyone is in a different state. In years past for me it was t1a, t4b, or t4cc.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Managing resources is like a sub-game in the game, in itself. Not everyone is great in it.

I have no resources imbalance in my account. And I don't think I ever had. Plan rankups, buy resources and rankup champions accordingly.