**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI is throwing specials during my combo.

JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
I’m not sure if anyone else is dealing with , this has been happening sporadically and I wish I had video.

Just happened in my fight with Hyperion in the Side Quest.

I was in the middle of a combo and he threw his sp1 through it. It’s absolutely ridiculous!

This can’t possibly not be a bug…

Comments

• Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Yeah, that happening for more than a month. And same if last hit was striker, AI is able to block striker hits after it was 5 hit combo. I created a thread yesterday https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/336915/ai-able-to-hit-while-doing-last-hit-as-medium-in-5-hit-combo#latest
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    The game has been all over the place for a while now in multiple aspects and Kabam should address the community about all these issues and what’s the future for this game because it’s not looking good.

It’s like how long can they keep sweeping the AI situation under rug like it’s not a thing. This is so frustrating at this point. Every fight is a surprise to see what crazy stuff the AI is gonna do this time.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Specials out of nowhere, parrying without autoblock or ability, whiffing through animations to get specialed, ignoring block like they are unblockable. You just live with it and move on. I think they've played the long game and we all are numb to it and this is what you are getting.

I went right through the second part of Sentry's heavy twice in the SQ. Then he just goes into special and nails me. They want to turn this into standard intercept only...and then not have the guys rush. Anytime you go to punish, 25% chance you whiff, get blocked even during the animation or worse mainly parried if it BG or AW.