**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

Comments

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Biro wrote: »
    I am losing starlord
    I waited so long to awaken starlod I did first arena 6.5m now & got him now reached 3m if I didn't awakened him will very dissappointed

This makes no sense because the game is down for everyone not just you. Everyone is losing the same amount of arena time
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Hey kabam mike , simply stop the timer of current events until game runs properly and resume the events timer when game runs smoothly
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I am glad you guys are considering compensation. I do not want a hand out but I missed out on Modok Lab run because of he crashes. Like others have posted, I have the revive expiration issue too.
  • JimmyTemps wrote: »
    Here's an idea how about 30 min timers for AQ as a permanent thing. That will help counter all your scheduled an unscheduled maintenance that seems to be more regular than game play lately.

This should help us in the mean time to ensure we can finish AQ and also reduce aw timer until server issue get resolved
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    We're seeing a lot of questions so far about compensation, currently running events, and these are all valid concerns. One thing from our announcement post that I do need to re-emphasize is that we don't have specific details on any of this yet, but the team is actively discussing ALL of it.

Our first focus is to resolve the issues and assess the full impact - an assessment we won't be able to do until things are stable again. But once they are, that is where our attention must turn to. We understand the frustration and appreciate the patience you're all affording us as we work to sort it all out. We'll continue to update you when more info becomes available.

Hey, @Ad0ra_

Perhaps the same compensation package that was issued last year in light of when the game was majorly malfunctioning after the 12.0 nerf/fix would properly suffice? But this time, issue it to all MCOC players, instead of issuing it based off of the communities total hero rating?
  • Sc0ut1382Sc0ut1382 Posts: 36
    Unreal how much they don’t care about there player base as long as you get your money wow we as players are asking what is going to happen because YOUR servers have went to **** and now we won’t be getting the rewards the star lord arena the character who has eluded me for 3 years I finally have the roster to play for him and now I might not get him because of this items bought to do 5.4 you can’t tell us to be quiet or quit talking about compensation when we are not at fault it’s what we as your player base deserve I’m so tired of being treated like garbage with the offers that are put out and with these low ball compensation rewards for once do something right honestly ridiculous the game was so hyped for chapter 4 and then boom nope not getting it and I’m sure the difficulty is gonna be insane kinda like ice pheonix pre nerf when I spent 800 units to beat her and I got like 2 revives back great compensation LISTEN TO US for once this game is hanging on by a needle on a thread with constant disappointments and insanely exspensive offers and goals that only those of higher ranking alliance can complete I for one am very tired of it the customer support when the game first came out was amazing they replied and actually cared and would compensate individual players for wrong doings in the game now we al get the same auto message we’re very sorry for your inconvenience and we know this can be very frustrating!!!!!! What is up with that it is absolutely unreal I can’t believe I’ve let myself play for 3 years with constant let downs this things need to be fixed or this game is on a crash course
  • Ugh, this emergency maintenance is getting frustrating, it's been unplayable for days :(
  • DaveDaDudeDaveDaDude Posts: 18
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike
    The outage announcement mentions that downtime will be intermittent throughout the day. Does that mean we are better off not playing until you guys can give the thumbs up? It really makes no sense to play or use any items at all (during item use event) just to be kicked out mid-fight and losing half your health and any items you may have used.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Is it reasonable to expect potions and revives to be refunded for game crashes that are forcing us to lose health?
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    still unstable!
  • ShiiiiiiiiiDShiiiiiiiiiD Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike

30 minute timers are great and all and should probably be a standard at this point, however there needs to be compensation. People use potions, revives, and units on AQ at times and then you have this server issue with literally minutes left on the clock. People could have save units, revives, and potions since there would be no completion. Not only was resources wasted but time was as well and you have to start appreciating TIME a lot more in your compensation packages.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I really hope Kabam is able to subtract out server downtime from legends runs they way they did when something like this happened during the Terrigenocide part 2 event.
  • There is a lot issue in playing the arena as well! What to do?
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Miike It's impossible to play the game the way it is today. So, are we supposed to just let it go and don't play AQ? Or we should be always trying to connect?
  • after about an hour trying to play, I got in game, about 5 minutes later game lost connection again.....

Looks like Marvel got DC'd LOL

Seriously.... I´m pissed.... any chance you can actually fix this thing?
  • Sumo33Sumo33 Posts: 12
    Game is back up...oh wait I ment for 5 minutes
  • This is right in the middle of my arena grind for starlord. That I get him duped is important to me and if the servers keep doing this today my score may get screwed. My roster isn't exactly huge so I try to grind with the best efficiency possible.
  • i am currently in the star lord arena im past all milestones and i personally dont want any compensation other than my star lord give me my star lord and were good all other compensation is not wanted period i dont have time to redo this arena KABAM not accepting your BS response as a multi million dollar company should have their stuff together and not taking 30 hrs to fix problems with their servers
  • I really think the easy fix is just to shut everything down completely, and pause all events, AQs arenas etc... and then let them run extended time after they have it fixed. I'd rather play a stable game and know I am not going to lose progress or opportunities to complete quests or events than having it go down every ten minutes or whatever.
    If they decide to give us something for our patience as a result, then so be it.
    These things fail all the time, its not just them. It sucks, I know but at least they're trying to fix it.
    Hopefully we'll all get a two star Rhino as compensation.
    :)
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Cancel AQ!! Common!! I don’t care about losing an arena match, but AQ is not possible. It a matter of who gets lucky and gets a fight in between outages.
  • HI GUYS ,,, still maintainance? how many more minutes should we wai? =)
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Dear Kabam
    Thanks for the information below.. it is nice to be kept informed as to what is going on.
    As stated in your post, you are expecting "intermittent service outages". Why not just leave the game offline until the issue have been resolved? As it is currently, people will be in the middle of AQ/AW regular questing etc and the game will go down.. they will lose any items used and will end up coming back with half health or less. This will just lead to more frustration and complaints from the player base. I realize that leaving the game "playable" allows for the potential that purchases in game are made. There's no need to be greedy. Just leave the game non playable until you have the game back up and working as intended.

Thanks for your consideration.
    86hogcdciztv.png
  • Losing health on champs in AQ because of crash, losing arena time, event time; over and over again. Happy anniversary! Don't waste our time with 2* crystals as compensation!
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    hurricant wrote: »
    Biro wrote: »
    I am losing starlord
    I waited so long to awaken starlod I did first arena 6.5m now & got him now reached 3m if I didn't awakened him will very dissappointed

This makes no sense because the game is down for everyone not just you. Everyone is losing the same amount of arena time

Arena time yes, but losing the streaks play a factor to.