**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remember that likely Red Guardian buff kabam did but never gave us… can we have it now?

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 415 ★★★
I know the world situation still exists but sadly there’s always gonna be sumthin. I get not doing it at the time, but if it’s done and just sitting on the shelf, can we go ahead and share the buff details and at least push the buff live for beta testing. Assuming it’s RG, a lot of us like his kit but just needs tweaks that the buff hopefully fixes… longer duration on debuffs, faster shield repair, and please god, a guaranteed crit on that sp2… even if that comes in the form of a synergy. Building your shield to max all to get an 18K non crit sp2 is demoralizing… it was then, so can’t even imagine it in todays damage terms.

Comments

• KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 881 ★★★
    His sp2 hits like a battering ram, the guaranteed crit idea is so good
  • AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Does he really need a buff?
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 656 ★★★★
    Anly said:

Does he really need a buff?

Depends on how stressful is acceptable for optimal performance. He has a great base kit, but the ai has been way too passive lately to reasonably keep up the debuffs. Being buff immune when he was released made him valuable, but there are better options now, especially since he also needs high sig
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 881 ★★★

Unfortunately he’s immune to buffs….

Lol
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    TBH I don't think they'll be able to do justice to him even if he gets a buff
    At best they'll increase the duration of his debuffs by 10-12%
    That still won't be enough for him to compete in the same league as Spidey2099, Titania or Cassie Lang

Unless they give him a significant upgrade that would make him comparable to these other buff immune champs (which they most probably won't), I don't see the buff being a W
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    AMS94 said:

That still won't be enough for him to compete in the same league as Spidey2099, Titania or Cassie Lang

Unless they give him a significant upgrade that would make him comparable to these other buff immune champs (which they most probably won't), I don't see the buff being a W

IMO he doesn’t need much to become a great champion. Increasing debuff duration would help a ton. Increased attack per debuff could be a cool addition (his current kit has this but only for heavy attacks). Also, setting a maximum cooldown for his fracture, since atm it increases each time you fracture the shield, which is annoying for longer fights.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    AMS94 said:

He just needs to be less stressful to be used more
    His dmg is good
    But his debuff duration, long shield cooldown, inability to pause debuffs, low crit chance on Sp2 make him so stressful that he is ignored by most unless he is the only option