**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I cannot enter to AQ

I was going to my BG when the game down and now I cannot participate. We are going map 6 btwwg3fimndn9pz.jpeg

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Looks like you're going nowhere at the minute lol

Have you tried quitting and putting it back on?
  • Looks like you're going nowhere at the minute lol

Have you tried quitting and putting it back on?

I cannot do anything; I have tried to close and open again the app and nothing happened.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Happened to an alliance member today. Write to support and hope you reach someone with a brain
  • A few have the same problem in my alliance too
  • Hi @Olish08,

Can you please send a ticket to our support team? They can investigate this situation for you. You can do this in game by tapping the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen, and then on the support button.
  • @Kabam Miike what can I do?
  • Hi @Olish08,

Can you please send a ticket to our support team? They can investigate this situation for you. You can do this in game by tapping the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen, and then on the support button.

Than you for your help and it has been done. Case #04547718; but what about our AQ?, I am affecting my alliance.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    We have a member having the exact same issue.
  • IronicFistIronicFist Posts: 48
    Hi @Olish08,

@Kabam Miike my alliance member sent a support ticket. I don't think I'm allowed to quote the response but I can document it if needed. The gist was "We are currently experiencing a large number of contacts regarding this specific issue, and so we may be unable to answer you individually. If you have any other questions... etc etc"

++++

In the meantime
    • My alliance paid the resource cost for map 6, which you know to be nontrivial
    • Map 6 is designed to require 10 players per BG to complete
    • We will run phases 1 and 2 with 9 players, but you know that will cost us
    • We will have to leave a path empty and complete phase 3 and Dorm with nodes up, which you know will cost us

This isn't the first time this has happened, so it's not like you're investigating a brand new issue here. The cause is the game crashing while a player is joining AQ.

The solution is... what?
  • bignate165bignate165 Posts: 15
    This same thing happened to me, I cant get into AQ and we're playing map 6. I submitted a ticket and got the same generic response back. We need to know how this is going to be resolved so that the entire alliance is not affected.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Hi @Olish08,

Yeah. That’s useles. What solution do you have for our alliance? This is a screw up by kabam. The rest of us are fighting with nodes up and wasting pots. Support should be just that. Everyone on the thread sent a ticket. What are you going to do for our alliance when we can’t complete the map? Game isn’t cheap. People spend real money.
    Come on that was at least a little funny.
    @Kabam Miike so how are you going to make this right for all 30 people in every alliance this affected?
    rwhack wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike so how are you going to make this right for all 30 people in every alliance this affected?

YOU get a lvl1 health pot! YOU get a lvl1 health pot. YOU ALL get lvl1 health pots!!
    IronicFist wrote: »
    rwhack wrote: »

YOU get a lvl1 health pot! YOU get a lvl1 health pot. YOU ALL get lvl1 health pots!!

Single champion right? Maybe a greater ascendant crystal.
  • nijojnijoj Posts: 5
    Have the same problem. Cannot join AQ. Had sent a ticket also still can’t join AQiobpexo8zrf3.png
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Restart your game. Same thing happened to me. Don’t know if it’s works for you but it’s not hurt just to trying it out.
  • KURO wrote: »
    Restart your game. Same thing happened to me. Don’t know if it’s works for you but it’s not hurt just to trying it out.

I did it and nothing happened
    nijoj wrote: »
    Have the same problem. Cannot join AQ. Had sent a ticket also still can’t join AQiobpexo8zrf3.png

At least it’s map 5. I think you can still do it with 9. You can’t with 6

@Kabam Miike wouldn't it have been simpler and less cruel for support to just tell everyone "you're hosed, you'll be locked out for this entire run"? At least that way people wouldn't be desperately checking game and email every 30 minutes for a communication we all know isn't coming.

You'll just let this AQ expire and pretend nothing happened. And let's be clear. This isn't a little instability or a lost arena round. This is an entire alliance having to replan map 6, suffer with nodes up, and finish with excess item use, lower points, and a lower finish at the end of AQ to show for it.

I can't say the complete lack of acknowledgement is disappointing. To be honest based on past experience it's about what we expect. But it is callous and insulting.
  • xsd6lt5b2u8q.jpeg

bp8dy3igzfhg.jpeg

@Kabam Miike I have not received any solution yet, how are we going to be compensated?

It is really frustrating
  • Even worse.... AQ has ended, but my champions are still locked. Is nobody going to help me?
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra @Ad0ra_
  • This is BS now my AQ team it’s locked and I could do AQ yesterday cause of KABAM BS and now Im in war and can’t used my A-Team great job
  • My alliance lost some points and 1 map 6 crystals.
    My champions are still locked and cannot be used in AW.
    Now I didn't receive any rewards of this day (i.e. I have lost 600 T2Alpha fragments and 3 map 6 crystals)

And nobody is giving me an answer..... what a bad customer service
    @Kabam Miike what else do I have to do?
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    This issue has affected all 30 of us in the alliance as we were not able to 100% one of our maps and missed out on completion rewards.
  • Namo10Namo10 Posts: 28
    edited December 2017
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike how are we going to be compensated as alliances as well as individuals for the above misgivings?

We send tickets and get default autobot responses asking us to open to new tickets 🤷‍♂️

Your recent message does not address the above, hence I ask.
  • Namo10 wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike how are we going to be compensated as alliances as well as individuals for the above misgivings?

We send tickets and get default autobot responses asking us to open to new tickets 🤷‍♂️

Your recent message does not address the above, hence I ask.

We are still exploring options for individual tiers in Alliance Quests. We can't discuss actions for individual accounts and alliances in the Forums, as that is for the Support team to determine.

Rest assured, we are not done yet when it comes to how Alliance Quests were affected.

Now, I'm going to close this thread down, because I have received word that the original issue has been resolved.
This discussion has been closed.