**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abuse VS Agree

If someone has a post that gets flagged for abuse, Kabam tends to take some sort of action on that poster. Let's say that the same amount of people or more agree with the post. Does it remove the chance of Kabam taking action? Example below.
@ContestOfNoobs

mfrdmcwmpzve.png

Comments

• Flagging a post for abuse or spam only causes the moderation team to review it for abuse or spam. It is functionally no different from a poster PMing a mod asking them to look at your post. You have to draw a lot of flags on a post for the post to get autohidden by default (I think it is eight). But in either case, if the post itself is not a post they would have moderated anyway, the mods won't take any action just because a post is flagged. Conversely, as far as I'm aware no amount of Agree or Likes will stop a mod from moderating a post if they feel it violates the forum rules.

Flagging a post as spam or abuse that is clearly not spam or abuse is itself considered a violation of the forum rules, and posters can draw warnings or bans for abusing the flagging system.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Flagging a post for abuse or spam only causes the moderation team to review it for abuse or spam. It is functionally no different from a poster PMing a mod asking them to look at your post. You have to draw a lot of flags on a post for the post to get autohidden by default (I think it is eight). But in either case, if the post itself is not a post they would have moderated anyway, the mods won't take any action just because a post is flagged. Conversely, as far as I'm aware no amount of Agree or Likes will stop a mod from moderating a post if they feel it violates the forum rules.

Flagging a post as spam or abuse that is clearly not spam or abuse is itself considered a violation of the forum rules, and posters can draw warnings or bans for abusing the flagging system.

Bravo my friend....Bravo!!!
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    They do check it out, to see whether it is, or some random people just saying it's abuse or not.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    He’s a noob and sleeping right now just let the little guy be.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Don't abuse the flag either though or they will warn you
  • ArmandStar wrote: »
    people who disagree with you are likely to hit the flag because there is no dislike or disagree button, so the flags are the only option left. i suggested it some time ago but the idea got shot down.
    that said, it is true that the flag is the only option to disagree with someone.

The flag is not the only option to disagree with someone. The only valid option to disagree with someone is to post that you disagree and politely explain why. If that is not something you wish to do, then the forum rules give you no other option to disagree with someone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    DNA has already very thoroughly and properly explained this, so I'm gonna lock this one down!
This discussion has been closed.