**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    5h2ldadahhej.png
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Curious why there isn't an in-game announcement. Not every player knows to check the forums. This is really not a good look.
  • LegendSeekerLegendSeeker Posts: 20
    Since Chapter four's been delayed, could you tell us the individual quest titles?
  • edited December 2017
    DalBot wrote: »
    Curious why there isn't an in-game announcement. Not every player knows to check the forums. This is really not a good look.

Good question. There are reasons that we can't simply put out a message in game right away. From translation time to checking all of those messages in each language, it's not quick or easy, and we have to have messages for each language. It's why you'll see timely things pop up in the forums quicker than in game messages.

That doesn't mean that there won't be one, it's just going to be later than when we posted this information, because we still wanted to get the information out to you all as soon as possible.
    @Kabam Miike If everything runs smoothly here on out what could be the earliest we could see 5.4
    Pls and thank you
  • AnjiAnji Posts: 19
    Terrible kabam just cant honor commitment ...
  • LegendSeekerLegendSeeker Posts: 20
    The final Boss's Pl is almost ROL level.
    What does this mean for future Story Quests?
  • edited December 2017
    Hey again everyone,

First off, we know it's frustrating to have content delayed. It certainly was not part of our plan to delay this, and we know you want to know exactly when it's coming, or at least something more specific than "we don't know."

Unfortunately, we don't know yet and we don't want to tell everyone a date and time, only to have the issues not be resolved and to have to do this song and dance again and again. We can't share information we don't have. I know it doesn't seem like it, but "delayed until further notice" is exactly as much info as WE have. We're keeping an eye on things and making sure the issues are resolved before we make a decision on when to launch Chapter 4, and when we do know that, you will know right away.
    What about our expiring items will you take the cap off so they can be saved?
  • Øgrøphoenix84Øgrøphoenix84 Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey again everyone,

First off, we know it's frustrating to have content delayed. It certainly was not part of our plan to delay this, and we know you want to know exactly when it's coming, or at least something more specific than "we don't know."

Unfortunately, we don't know yet and we don't want to tell everyone a date and time, only to have the issues not be resolved and to have to do this song and dance again and again. We can't share information we don't have. I know it doesn't seem like it, but "delayed until further notice" is exactly as much info as WE have. We're keeping an eye on things and making sure the issues are resolved before we make a decision on when to launch Chapter 4, and when we do know that, you will know right away.

I would like to know what you will do in relation to the items that will win in the inventory, I am with several refits, revives, potions and etc ... and you without any prediction of when will begin the new chapter of act 5, all these items I bought to be able to do as soon as possible, what is your solution?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    loader187 wrote: »
    i would rather the current issues get fixed. Thank You Kabam. No reason to have more issues possibly happening on top of the current ones

Get out

Why get out? Would you rather they drop it and have the servers cut out again and again while they fix them? Because that would compound the whole situation exponentially. What they're doing is holding off to ensure the system is as optimal as possible. Something that really is a wise choice because they have a chance to be preventative. At least as much as possible. People are upset. I get it. It's still the best decision. Think of the reaction if they dropped it and the servers behaved like they did last night.
  • ArEs_ArEs_ Posts: 10
    Games stable, release act 5.4 tomorrow. Thanks!
  • rokrok Posts: 1
    Can you tell me act 5 chapter 4 release date
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Any content can be beaten with enough resources or a willingness to spend money

Exactly. Too bad the game won't provide said resources to the majority. Sadly, only the 1%.

The game does. You're just slow in acquiring them. One of my members is 8 months into the game, he doesn't spend much, and he's completed a path of LoL already and has 2 5* R4s.

Yes, I do believe I mentioned the dumb blind luck aspect of this game.

Nah. It’s just skill and smart decisions.
    Have to tell u it also matter of If u grind and If u have lucky in cystal not just smat disions

Grinding depends on how hardworking a player is. If he doesn't grind and has crappy champs, that's on him. Things can't be handed out on a silver platter all the time.

Luck in crystals have almost no bearing in one's progression. Everyone's luck is essentially the same. But by grinding, you increase your number of chances of pulling a good champ, despite the % chance being exactly the same as someone who doesn't grind. So if someone's champs are bad and that person isn't new to the game, there's really no one to blame but himself for being lazy.

The first basic that I grinded for was Groot under the old arena system. From then on, I've never missed a Basic that I didn't have until the arena rewards got revamped. There were Cpt WW2, BW, Crossbones and many god to demi god tier champs available for grabs.

Agerrd But. It stil depend one yours roster If. Ther not is alest a champ for 3 much. Then Yeah. Sure. U cant grind. It depend one lucky and your time one the game.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I think they tested it and it was easy they want make it bs than realse it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @JOHNOSA1995 did they also screw up the servers to make it more plausible?
  • NOW I CAN SEE THAT WE’RE FALLING APART

Never has a phrase been so apt.
    NOW I CAN SEE THAT WE’RE FALLING APART

Never has a phrase been so apt.

Now that's stuck in my head. Thanks. XD
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I think they don't know why servers have problems but ch4 is available on game just not let us to open it:( @LeNoirFaineant
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey again everyone,

I would like to know what you will do in relation to the items that will win in the inventory, I am with several refits, revives, potions and etc ... and you without any prediction of when will begin the new chapter of act 5, all these items I bought to be able to do as soon as possible, what is your solution?

It’s like the release of a chapter from act 4 all over again. The gifting event was going on iirc, every1 had their inventory & stash full with energy refills, ready for 4.something > got delayed, refills expired off cuz.
    LoL is still there...5.1-5.3 still there
    Modok uncollected still there

So...

The argument about smooth run is not valid. If you were telling us the case so you would take out the whole events

I think you may have missed the point of holding off.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    I’d say it’s stable enough now so no point holding off any further. 10am PST On 14th December will be acceptable
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    This sounds like a legal and/or Marvel/Disney issue relating to content and not a technical issue.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Vavasour wrote: »
    This sounds like a legal and/or Marvel/Disney issue relating to content and not a technical issue.

Congrats, you win most ridiculous post of the week.
  • Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey again everyone,

120 Refis
    120 porções e 80 revives que se expiram amanhã
    O que vocês vão fazer em relação a isso?
    Desgraçados mercenários
  • We want 5.4 today!!