**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My progress

BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
So in the last 2 months I had made progress as I just had returned to the game after 1 1/2 and was wonder if I made good progress.
pre7syfuo9d0.png
agc4mtklkpxt.png
nmqsjh47ga98.png
99yiinb4bbov.png
dshyymh5j92l.png
3ls3l6oxu27h.png
I would like to know how far many people had gone in 2 months
- JA NA

Comments

• I would go back and 100% Acts 1,2, and 3
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I would go back and 100% Acts 1,2, and 3

Ok thanks for the tip
  • 100% acts 3 and up i just came back also like 2 and a half months ago from a long break and i regret 100% acts 1 and a little of act 2 not worth it and rewards are trash if you level those champs up a bit more you should 100% act 4 first
    100% acts 3 and up i just came back also like 2 and a half months ago from a long break and i regret 100% acts 1 and a little of act 2 not worth it and rewards are trash if you level those champs up a bit more you should 100% act 4 first

Ok so act 4 1st then rest later
  • Yes look at the rewards for each act and chapter that should tell you which is best for you and act 4 also gives decent awards throughout the quest
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Act3. Is good to get 100. So he Can add one more 4 Stars to op roster.
    Thanks lad for the tips
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Give me your 5* iceman!!! LOL you have some great champs! Learn to use them and you'll go far
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    nice I'm jealous of your blade and 5* iceman
    keep going through story and complete up to act 4 100 % as you get 4* crystals and you will level up and in some of the chests you even get mastery cores.
    you should be able to get 2 tier 4 alpha from 2 months of calendar plus if your in an alliance that runs map 4 id rank up iceman asap.
    you should be able to get 2 tier 4 alpha from 2 months of calendar plus if your in an alliance that runs map 4 id rank up iceman asap.
    basic I mean to take iceman to rank 2
    basic I mean to take iceman to rank 2

Already can missing a few mutant t3 cats
    you wont regret it my 4* is rank 5 and is an absolute weapon.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    That 5* Iceman is awesome! And Blade and Hyperion will serve you well too!
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    5* iceman come on
    5* iceman come on

:wink: