**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected daily special

The current daily special crystals offer a chance at 4* champions. For many advanced players these champions are no longer relevant no matter who the champion is. There should be an uncollected daily special with a 3-5* crystal.

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    There is, it's called the Grandmaster crystal.
    Guarantees a 3-5*
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Don't worry, the 4* champion pops once every blue moon.
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    If the crystal gave you 275 5* shards, would that be good? Cuz that's what usually happens when you pop a 4* from the UCD crystal. You get 275 5* shards. Which is relevant.
    The UCD is a huge boost and such an improvement over the standard daily. I recognize that people want more more more, I just think it's fair and useful as it is.
    The UC Arena crystal has a 5* chance. The GM Crystal as well (as previously mentioned) - those crystals require playtime to acquire (to gather units and battle chips). The UCD is a log-in crystal, so lesser reward chances are entirely appropriate.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I believe he is talking about the daily class specific offer that appear every day for like $5 in which case an uncollected one could replace it for around $10 which would be fair since now you have a chance at a 5* class specific champion and buff how many shards by about 1.5 the current amount
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Last post is correct. Referring to the $5 specials. They should contain a 3-5 stars chance now. There is no 4* worth leveling now for most advanced players. Leveling a 4* will delay leveling a 5* and 4* are about to be irrelevant.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Last post is correct. Referring to the $5 specials. They should contain a 3-5 stars chance now. There is no 4* worth leveling now for most advanced players. Leveling a 4* will delay leveling a 5* and 4* are about to be irrelevant.

My rating is 410k, 4* are very relevant to me still.
    The only 5* I have that's worth using is my rank 4 duped SL, besides him my rank 5 4* are more relevant
    Here is a scenario :

I just got 4* stark spider last week and I do have awakening gem. I also have duped 5* rank 3 SL. I only have 3 class 4 tech catalayts. Once I have the alpha 2 from act 5 it is obvious I’m ranking SL. By the time I have enough tech catalysts to rank Stark he will be irrelevant. This is an extreme scenario that shows even the best 4* are mostly not worth ranking at this point.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    The current daily special crystals offer a chance at 4* champions. For many advanced players these champions are no longer relevant no matter who the champion is. There should be an uncollected daily special with a 3-5* crystal.

While you're at it, why not demand to include 3-4* in daily crystals for people who are not uncollected yet?
    I mean 2* are irrelevant for them too right?

imnoone wrote: »

While you're at it, why not demand to include 3-4* in daily crystals for people who are not uncollected yet?
    I mean 2* are irrelevant for them too right?

No, I’m not asking them to take away the irrelevant 3&4* from the proposed uncollected daily special. Just asking that the top reward be relevant (5*). That’s the logic of the argument.
  • Supposed 5*s were added in the daily special offer, do you think you would actually pull it? Odds are rare. it is just a $4.99 deal...i don't think I could expect much. Plus, there is a GMC for you to try your luck for 5 stars champs.

One of my alliance mates has been buying the daily deal every single day for the past 8 months...yes every day. and he would wait around and pop them open once a month. All I see he pulls was 2 & 3-stars, never 4-stars.