**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring back Classic Vision

Bring back Classic Vision in the store as compensation

Comments

• BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    If you've been playing this game for a better part of 2.5years+ then you'll know by now that every now and then they re-release OG Vision and/or OG DeadPool at a cost of either Units or Cash. Best to save up 20k units through out the year in case this rare char is back.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Og deadpool is not units he is arena. Last arena was once his movie was released and was 14m in 2 days to get him. who knows how high he will go if he ever runs again with today's inflated rosters. But og vision has seem to have run a million times skip him bring back dp.
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    I've gotten 1, 2, and 3 star classic vision as well as the new one since I started playing a few weeks ago. And not from the classic crystal. Just regular game play.
  • CloudgazerCloudgazer Posts: 12
    Zaosafler wrote: »
    I've gotten 1, 2, and 3 star classic vision as well as the new one since I started playing a few weeks ago. And not from the classic crystal. Just regular game play.

1 & 2 star classic vision are in the regular crystals. 3 star is not, if you started a few weeks ago and you have a 3 star classic vision you have encountered a bug and should report it.
  • Zaosafler wrote: »

You probably think Age of Ultron Vision is classic Vision since you've only been playing 3 weeks.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    Og deadpool is not units he is arena. Last arena was once his movie was released and was 14m in 2 days to get him. who knows how high he will go if he ever runs again with today's inflated rosters. But og vision has seem to have run a million times skip him bring back dp.

I think the arena you're talking about was only available if you actually had deadpool and was a way to dupe him.

They offered him I think as part of a cash offer and then once you bought him (or already owned him) you could then access the special arena.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Grufty wrote: »
    Wil6541 wrote: »

I think the arena you're talking about was only available if you actually had deadpool and was a way to dupe him.

They offered him I think as part of a cash offer and then once you bought him (or already owned him) you could then access the special arena.

You buy the 3* Deadpool right at the start of the game for 9.99, you get 14 days I think.
    The arena was open only for people that had bought the 3*
  • They usually offer Vision in January.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @Grufty no og dp had 2 arena and to get the 4* you had to do the arena. To do the arena you had to buy the 3* from the unit store.