**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's get Act 5 popping!

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Servers are fine, everything's running smooth!

Let's go Kabam, I got items expiring that I want to use, also doing a Xmas day crystal opening and want to get as many shards as possible before Xmas day (currently on 115k 5* and 70+k 4*

Let's go! Unleash it upon us! I would take Act 5 today over any compensation πŸ‘Œ

Comments

• I have no more nails. I'm waiting for it on the edge of my seat lol
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 β˜…β˜…
    If the servers go down while doing legend run, I will be **** furious.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 β˜…β˜…

Don’t do one then. There are never any 100% guarantees. Servers seem fine now, time to release the content
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If your doing a legend run just wait a few more days to be sure, I just wanna do a run through and try get it done before Xmas day.

Good luck in your legend run but it's gonna be hard with the amount doing it, and then the amount paying for mercs to do it.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can someone just confirmed when they will release the content.....

I don’t want any **** crystals or sig stones compensation - just release the content!!!
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 β˜…β˜…
    The server issue probably just an excuse now to delay Act 5.4 till next year
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just hope they announce it at least a day in advance instead of just coming out and saying "5.4 today!"
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The server issue probably just an excuse now to delay Act 5.4 till next year

Well if that's the case I want a refund of the units I spent getting all these half price potions refills and revives lol