**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

Comments

• KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    No matter how many times these white knight dorks tell us to stop asking for RDT, we will keep asking for RDT. No matter how insulting you get, we will keep asking
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    Qwerty wrote: »
    can we please get a time frame on when we can expect 5.4 to be released?

doesn't have to be super accurate, but like a "should be later today, if not today then probably tomorrow" type of thing. just something to let us know that we shouldn't expect like a week long delay.

This really depends on a few things right now, and unfortunately that means that we cannot give any estimate at this time. Once we have this situation figured out, we'll be able to provide an estimate.

A.K.A you have no Idea
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    Can someone just tell us what’s happening? The game is now running fine, is the release today or not? @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • @Ad0ra_ can you please confirm if is there any chance of 5.4 being release today?
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Ok then let me inform you what I suffered. 3 3* 1.5times arena boosts (15mins) and was kicked out of aq only once but that didn't have any effect in next fights since it was guillotine.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Stu198311 wrote: »
    Can someone just tell us what’s happening? The game is now running fine, is the release today or not? @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_

If you skin threw and read their posts they are not releasing it today until they are comfortable enough that the games stable, any way sack .4
    We’re the compo at 😘🤣

Their day is just starting, what you refer to is yesterday now
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    What happened in a nutshell:

They gave away or sold a bunch of great stuff.

Way more people worldwide than anticipated logged in (why the crash happened after Dollar Crystal was released).

Servers weren't ready, causing slowdowns, disconnects, and eventually emergency maintenance.

Kabam is worried about releasing 5.4 until they get more servers installed for the same reason.

Everyone has to chill until they're ready.

• This isn’t a garage based business. They should be held and hold themselves to higher standards. Their continuing inability to provide a reliable gaming platform is an embarrassment. At least to competent businesses.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    VulcanM wrote: »
    What changes did Mordo receive?
    DLegend wrote: »
    Prox wrote: »
    We need rank down tickets as compensation

They won't because nothing has changed Champion wise

They kinda nerfed Mordo. So i guess i could be appropiate.
    Fatigue and concussion now completely turn of his astral evade.

if you ask me, they're just buffing quake more, also antman could be a mordo killer now

I'm glad they did that it's nice to have a counter to mordo
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    This isn’t a garage based business. They should be held and hold themselves to higher standards. Their continuing inability to provide a reliable gaming platform is an embarrassment. At least to competent businesses.

Agreed. They should have prepared for any situation in the weeks ahead. And yes thier lack of communication is irritating
  • Paakax76Paakax76 Posts: 9
    Why don't Kabam clear off inactive players and alliances...I see many players that have not logged in 200+ days.
    Might free up space and data, server may run a little better.
    I'm not a tech whizz but it's an idea!
    Paakax76 wrote: »
    Why don't Kabam clear off inactive players and alliances...I see many players that have not logged in 200+ days.
    Might free up space and data, server may run a little better.
    I'm not a tech whizz but it's an idea!

But what if said player decides to come back to a deleted account without warning
    A business is not going to spend money unless they need to. The maximum number of logins at any given time probably didn't exceed server capacity, until everyone wanted that Dollar Crystal and the Road to One Million event. Now that the issue has been revealed, they'll most likely expand before releasing 5.4 to prevent the same problem.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    SPECULATION:

If 5.4 doesn't go live today...then it probably won't on Friday. So that means they may wait til after they do "scheduled maintenance" on Tuesday and go Live on Wednesday. I don't see it going live during the weekend..
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    The biggest issue with me is the not knowing. If it's going to be a minimum of [x] days, just say it's a minimum of [x] days. I have no problems waiting till next week (not that I want to), but I can do more LOL until then... but now without the smallest drab of info from the source tap, I'm just waiting to figure out what to do. Don't want to start another LOL path and then 5.4 drops.. would be very annoying.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I still feel pretty confident that 5.4 will be released before the next scheduled maintenance. They'll actually be pretty inclined to get it released before the weekend is over let alone before the next maintenance run. If by tuesday they haven't then probably after maintenance.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I still feel pretty confident that 5.4 will be released before the next scheduled maintenance. They'll actually be pretty inclined to get it released before the weekend is over let alone before the next maintenance run. If by tuesday they haven't then probably after maintenance.

I agree, if they haven’t released it before the next scheduled maintenance then it will probably be after it lol
    I just got word that they're going to release 5.4 when they release 5.4!! lol
  • It’s down again..
    It’s down again..

No it’s not
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    With items expiring I either have to do 5.4 this weekend of another LOL path. Would suck to have to do LOL when I'm waiting to r5 my blade to go with Starky.
  • Just adding to the 13 pages of requests, but I worked the days with all the downtime and could not log on at any of the times I had (several per day). I would be happy to have a an extension on the 7 day calendar rewards so I don’t get ripped off a T4CC. Thanks
    Is there any news yet Kabam! Give us some kind of reply @Ad0ra_
    I was hoping there was a update on the situation but nothing yet
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Suggestion : double the spots for main arena prizes on the last arenas
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Tsunani wrote: »
    Suggestion : double the spots for main arena prizes on the last arenas

Better to just rerun arena. The issues made it so some people couldn't even play
  • Kil63 wrote: »
    What happened in a nutshell:

They gave away or sold a bunch of great stuff.

Way more people worldwide than anticipated logged in (why the crash happened after Dollar Crystal was released).

Servers weren't ready, causing slowdowns, disconnects, and eventually emergency maintenance.

Kabam is worried about releasing 5.4 until they get more servers installed for the same reason.

Everyone has to chill until they're ready.

Given how MCOC is likely implemented, and given that it is at least primarily hosted in Google Cloud, your conjecture appears inconsistent with the facts.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Are we still on 30 mins timers this AQ?