**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Archangel 3* max unduped good enough for ROL?

I was thinking of trying ROL out. And i was wondering if an unduped 3* Archangel is good enough or even close to good enough. My other champs are
4* 4/40 Juggs Duped
4* 4/40 Vision AOU Unduped
4* 3/30 Black Widow Unduped
4* 3/30 Nightcrawler Unduped
4* 3/30 Black Bolt Unduped
4* 3/30 Daredevil Unduped
5* 1/25 Kamala Khan Unduped
Which team should i form?
i have other champs but they are kinda weak. Which should i use?
I have parry and dex
But again my main question is, is Archangel 3* maxed unduped good enough for ROL?

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    If you are good, you can do everything but wolverine. You can't block his regen with an unduped AA.
  • Shamlyn27Shamlyn27 Posts: 15
    I only have a 2* guillotine
    And which team should i make to try ROL?
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    If you are 'Seatin' or 'DDD' good you can do it with any one. For lesser casual mortals like us, i would suggest you need for a couple of good regen champs. You have good utility and immunes but RoL is either lot of regen or a lot of money. This is over and above a lot damage and a lot of utility, which is required in either case.

So i would say, wait around.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    if you don know its possible or not , it means you cant
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Give it a go against Winter Soldier. It only costs 1 energy and it's good practice anyway. ;)
  • Shamlyn27Shamlyn27 Posts: 15
    @Dark_King888 so i took your advice and waited for a regen champ and i finally got one: Wolverine(X-23) and immediately took her to 4/40. Would she be enough? I also got a 5* guillotine in the process. What are the chances lol
  • Shamlyn27 wrote: »
    @Dark_King888 so i took your advice and waited for a regen champ and i finally got one: Wolverine(X-23) and immediately took her to 4/40. Would she be enough? I also got a 5* guillotine in the process. What are the chances lol

Wow I was about to tell you to wait but X-23 and guilly were the perfect pulls. Yeah X-23 should handle most of the fights. Word of advice take off petrify and pacify masteries for wolverine. You want him to trigger full power heals when you have guilly's L2 on him. I learned that the hard way lol.

Also take one of your poison immunes for SW she'll probably murder X-23 with poison and heal block triggers when you hit her.

As others said practice vs WS for awhile but your team should be able to handle it now. Make sure you can get through a fight or two without revives, if you're reviving lots of time on WS for example you need more practice or the whole route will be very expensive
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Literally your recent pulls could not have been any better. Use x23 for most of the fights, guilly for wolverine, vision for sw. The other two slots can either be synergy or jugs and a 3/30
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    go for it if you think it can be done then do it.
    best of luck
    Jojodeth 101
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    u cant do it right now bro don't let anyone fool u to do it and waste ur time and items it will take u with that jugss 1500+ hit each one plus even if u spend 50.000 units u wont pass wolverine .
    give it time and build ur 4* roster first then think about rol its not meant to be done by those champs.
    maybe star lord 3* maxed
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    edited December 2017
    @Player1994 don't let anyone fool you. keyword if you think it can be done do it or else don't
    it's you choice.
    still best of luck
    your friend
    Jojodeth 101
    Shamlyn27 wrote: »

Your pulls are great. I think a 4/40 X23 and 5 star Rank 2 or better Rank 3 Guilly would be sufficient. Rest is skill. Its good Halls of Healing is on. Stock up and then go for it. An SL duped would also help.
    What @taojay1 said Thumbs Up
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Shamlyn27 wrote: »

Chances are very good. You can use that X23 for most fights...the fights will be long just to let you know. That Guilly will be your ticket to beating Wolverine in ROL. Make sure you have enough potions/revives banked just in case though. And good luck.