Became Paragon today but can't do TL5 objectives

Hey! So I just became paragon today but I had already completed the SQ before and have no attempts left now. I had previously seen people contact support to fill in the progress but I was told by support that doing this is not possible? Can someone help me out if in missing something? That generic gem is quite valuable to me. Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• noidlefttotakenoidlefttotake Member Posts: 2
    @Kabam Jax if you could help out it would be a great help!
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    So on becoming Paragon you should get everything a Paragon got while you were Thronebreaker? Do they have to go back and adjust the daily crystals for the month to?

I don't really get the logic.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 768 ★★★★
    pretty sure they said that could not be done this month, but at least you can look forward to that generic AG every month going forward, if current trends continue
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,540 ★★★★

Hey! So I just became paragon today but I had already completed the SQ before and have no attempts left now. I had previously seen people contact support to fill in the progress but I was told by support that doing this is not possible? Can someone help me out if in missing something? That generic gem is quite valuable to me. Any help is appreciated!

No worries, you'll get one the next time. Or the time after that. Or this Friday with peter parkers wallet. The race is over, friendo, it's now all about 7*s once you're a pgon.