**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Characters

Who is the number 1 best champion as of right now?

Comments

• Options
    AppieAppie Posts: 99
    moon knight
  • Options
    Vicky0842Vicky0842 Posts: 5
    No like for real who's the number 1 best champion as of right now?
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    Duped 5 * Star Lord
  • Options
    JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    Gwenpool
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    It is depends who u likes..
    But personally for me ... the best champion is Hyperion... i really loves to play with him...
    #VVIP#
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    The best character in the game at the moment is wolverine. His survivability in hard content makes him an incredible character, as well as his bleed damage.
  • Options
    AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    I'd say Wolverine too. The other main candidates may be Starlord, SW, Magik, Thor and Hyperion.
    I also like Guillotine, CB, Voodoo and WW2.
  • Options
    ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    The correct answer is Thanos as he at 4* R5 Lvl 50 reaches 4815 (roughly)
    As of tonight though Carnage will become new highest at 4855 (roughly).
    I only know this due to a post put up on Kabam Miike early yesterday.
    I hope that amsweres your question.
  • Options
    ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    DLegend wrote: »
    The best character in the game at the moment is wolverine. His survivability in hard content makes him an incredible character, as well as his bleed damage.

Ultron thrashes Wolvie. Ultron can cause bleed, can double regen 45% health (can be used to regain max health from 25% with right masteries) Cannot bleed. Cannot be poisoned.
    Has a long range and short range ability and has an effective red ability. Ultron is also Tech against Mutant Wolvie. Ultron has higher health.
    But Ultron is MY preference. Wolvarine is others. They do the same job.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    DLegend wrote: »

Ultron thrashes Wolvie. Ultron can cause bleed, can double regen 45% health (can be used to regain max health from 25% with right masteries) Cannot bleed. Cannot be poisoned.
    Has a long range and short range ability and has an effective red ability. Ultron is also Tech against Mutant Wolvie. Ultron has higher health.
    But Ultron is MY preference. Wolvarine is others. They do the same job.

Lol are you new? We are talking about the best all-rounder champs in the game, not class advantages.
  • Options
    RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Wolw, x-23, voodoo, hyppo, magik, thor, sw are good. But SL is the best with his insane damage in combo.
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Iron Patriot. He has regen, power gain, armor break, stun...he's amazing in every way.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    spumington wrote: »
    Iron Patriot. He has regen, power gain, armor break, stun...he's amazing in every way.

He's even amazing at being a terrible champ ;)
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Magik may be the most versatile champ right now as you can take her to AQ, AW attack, or AW defense and she performs well in all three.

Voodoo is the best attacker that I have, he can handle any type of fight.