**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magik

What's the tip for dupe magik? Haven't figured her out all the way yet any advice?

Comments

• HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    She's very versatile.
    She's great as an war defender
    But personally I use my dupped 4* Magik as an attacker. Her ability to control power meters as well as gaining health back with limbo makes her a very effective attacker. Plus her special attacks don't allow your opponent to gain power from them, and her first power nullifies buffs.
    My advice is use her in any way you can, rank her up and enjoy, one of the best champs in the game IMO.
  • doctordoomdoctordoom Posts: 261
    Yeah just ranked her up 2 rank 4 not so long ago thx for the advice!
  • Always use her L2.
  • ThejwhoaThejwhoa Posts: 8
    5 star magik's s3,when u hit the button at the right time does 20 percent more damage.had a buddy say its only 5 star which does that.i dint have her in 4 star form to confirm
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    She is great as both a defender (if duped) and as an attacker. Mostly you will be better off using her L2. I have destroyed many bosses by pinning them against the wall and using the L2 to keep them power drained. A few points in Mystic Dispersion goes a long way with her as well. I don't use her L1 much to nullify and I only really use her L3 on champs that rely on a lot of buffs like Groot, wait till he stacks 10 or more buffs and release the L3 and it wrecks him.
    Any other tips?
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    Magik by far best champ in game!
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    That L2 is the ticket!!!!!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Very funny using SP3 on buff heavy champs and just melting them away with one hit.

SP2 power lock means you can fight long battles and the opponent never gets the opportunity to use a special on you.

Nullify on SP1 is ok but SP2 is definitely where it's at.

So everything is good about her any weakness?
    I hate fighting juggernaut with her any advice?
  • Anyone want to give me any more advice?
  • What's the best way not to get hit lol
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Duck
  • Shut up x scott lol
  • What's the best node for her in defense
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Recovery, power gain, +40% ability trigger, kinetic shield, and any 60 second death ones because she’s a long fight
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    doctordoom wrote: »
    I hate fighting juggernaut with her any advice?

Powerlock him, she is one of the best champs to use against him. Power drain, nullify.