**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I mean...you all realize that posting here is not actually going to speed the process, right? They give us updates when they have something to say.
  • ArEs_ArEs_ Posts: 10
    Raganator wrote: »
    I mean...you all realize that posting here is not actually going to speed the process, right? They give us updates when they have something to say.
    don’t post then bro

• KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    Communication is terrible on their part. They said they would tell us when they know something. Surely they knew it wouldn’t be going live at 10am PST today... so why not tell us?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Lol...alright then...keep wasting your time :D .
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    I honestly don’t care when it’s releases I just want to know what will be done with all the items that I farmed that have already expired
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    KDawg88 wrote: »
    Communication is terrible on their part. They said they would tell us when they know something. Surely they knew it wouldn’t be going live at 10am PST today... so why not tell us?

When they said postponed indefinitely, or whatever exact phrasing they used (too lazy to look it up), it was never implied that they would then be releasing it today. They will more than likely give us a heads up before it goes live so at this point don't assume anything until you see it.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★

When they said postponed indefinitely, or whatever exact phrasing they used (too lazy to look it up), it was never implied that they would then be releasing it today. They will more than likely give us a heads up before it goes live so at this point don't assume anything until you see it.

The point isn’t that they said it would be released today. It’s that they said it wouldn’t be released till the servers were stable. They are now, the content is ready to go so why not just release it
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★

The point isn’t that they said it would be released today. It’s that they said it wouldn’t be released till the servers were stable. They are now, the content is ready to go so why not just release it

They are now for the current traffic they have. Not knowing the first thing about the behind-the-scenes working of software and mobile gaming my hunch is that all the people anticipating 5.4 yesterday overloaded any capabilities they have currently. When it wasn't released they backed off and with that the servers settled. They probably want to figure out a way to avoid that before even hinting at a release date/time now.

Again, pulling that out of my ass as I don't exactly know what I'm talking about but it sort of makes sense to me?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    It will be released on the 20th.. and there will be server maintenance.. don't believe me? Just wait...
  • Black_AmunBlack_Amun Posts: 17
    I’m not saying that they “created” the server issue. However, I definitely believe they took the opportunity to use that as a reason to delay the release of 5.4 for unknown reasons...
  • To what seems to me they are not even there for the community of their own game, since we have 5 pages of the players concerned with the items that are expiring in the stock that were acquired for chapter 4, and they simply do not have the decency to speak about this just post what we are already tired of knowing they are late (which in the players we are not guilty) and still pay the account of their delay with items in the inventory losing its validity.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Black_Amun wrote: »
    I’m not saying that they “created” the server issue. However, I definitely believe they took the opportunity to use that as a reason to delay the release of 5.4 for unknown reasons...

The North Koreans?

• Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Delay the release of an event that would have made them money from the amount of units people would be spending? Naw, I don't believe that.......
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    It’s pretty poor form that there is still no update on this.
  • They already told us that they will let us know when they know. And plus based on what they’ve already communicated it sounds like the issue doesn’t even directly reside with kabam, so they are probably doing as much waiting as we are.
  • If they release the content? Kabam believes it exacerbate the issue. That’s their call. They already have to consider rectifying all the players affected by this issue. Releasing such a pivotal chapter when they aren’t confident seems reckless to some. Though I’m sure this won’t convince anyone who doesn’t care how stable the game is, they just want the new stuff :)
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Some detail of what’s being done seems prudent so everyone can stop running around with pants on fire about this... just make an educated guess at when it could be released, not like there is a negative if your wrong, it’s already late
  • Fordy13Fordy13 Posts: 10
    Yes Cant wait!
  • Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey again everyone, we wanted to thank you all again for your patience surrounding the release of Act 5, Chapter 4. I'm happy to announce that we plan to release the final Chapter of Act 5 TOMORROW, December 15th, 2017 at approximately 11AM PST. We know many of you are awaiting information on what compensation for the server issues will be, however we are still determining the exact details of that. We will be sure to update you whenever we have concrete information to share on that, over in the Server Outages thread.

Thank you for the good work!
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey again everyone, we wanted to thank you all again for your patience surrounding the release of Act 5, Chapter 4. I'm happy to announce that we plan to release the final Chapter of Act 5 TOMORROW, December 15th, 2017 at approximately 11AM PST. We know many of you are awaiting information on what compensation for the server issues will be, however we are still determining the exact details of that. We will be sure to update you whenever we have concrete information to share on that, over in the Server Outages thread.

Thank you! 🙂
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Thank you, I'll buy you a cookie DK. Lmao.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    @kabamdk well done
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    I’m very happy to h at I was wrong... again!
  • AnjiAnji Posts: 19
    Good work kabam
  • With 5.4 being designed as it is with the close-zoom camera I feel like anyone attempting a legends run right out the gate is just foolish. You have until the end of January, why not wait until someone else has gone in and mapped everything out? If you're trying right away you're going to get beat out by someone else more prepared anyway.

Because some feel having deep pockets makes up for not having common sense;)
  • mDracomDraco Posts: 14
    Thanks you @Kabam Dk and mcoc group