**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why can we still see all defenders in Alliance Wars?

If my memory serves me right, I believe they said that they would fix the problem with the next update (which was in early Dec.). So is it going to stay like this. Not complaining, just curious as to what to expect in the near future. Thanks

Comments

• It will not be a permanent change! We're still working on the issue, and want to ensure that everything is taken care of before we switch it back! As soon as we're confident in the fix, we'll revert things back to normal.
  • It's sad all this diversity talk and ranking other champs for nothing. Was a waste of time and resources, and we are back to the original problems!! Dorm, majik juggs, ... All mystics and MD on the map. That's it. Fix MD with Dex or more ppl will be quitting.
  • O and the nodes are more ridiculous than any thorns and such. So more problems than before in tier 2, 11 mill alliance
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    Ya. It doesn’t really matter if they are visible or not. We’re now back to fighting the same six champs over and over and over.