**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ms. Marvel

She any good? Not Kamala Khan, the other one

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Like a lot of early characters, the answer is...it depends on what you are trying to do.

If she is awakened, then she can fill the role of the heavy damage dealer on a roster if you don't have a SL or Spark, a Hulk. She is an alternative in that category. The poison immunity is helpful more often than not, as well, and the absorption of energy while awakened means that she can handle some of the class disadvantages from Mystic characters because many of them have energy-based attacks.

I have an awakened one at 3/30. I find her to be useful in a few spots -- she really can deal pretty good damage, but there are others who are better
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    SP2s been broken for over a year. Otherwise, solid champ.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    SP2s been broken for over a year. Otherwise, solid champ.

has it ever worked
  • Dseptykon13Dseptykon13 Posts: 53
    She was my first 4* and I still use her. Granted, I have much better champs now but when they are all in War and AQ, she helps me run through enemies in story quests. Her sp2 is a bit broken, but if you line up a parry right before it you're golden.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Broken how?
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    She's not too bad, but you could use better champions.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Nitro422 wrote: »
    Broken how?

It often gets blocked by the AI, more so than others regardless of where you use it in the combo. It's more annoying than anything else but it's been broken for a long time.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Cant land it after a 5-hit combo like every other c hamp in the game

Can't land it after 4-hit combos i most recent update.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/232792#Comment_232792