**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to log in

I’ve been living in China for several years now and have been able to play as usual by using my vpn to login as I’m not Chinese, I don’t have a Chinese ID and can’t log in without a vpn. As of today I can’t log in at all. My vpn is working perfectly fly for everything else but whenever I open mcoc I get the real name and Chinese ID landing page and cannot log in. Why is this? Will I be compensated for lost log in rewards? When will this be fixed. I use Astrill fwiw

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    That's a chinese government issue not a Kabam issue..should ask the chinese government for compensation
  • Options
    5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    You’d think the Chinese government would have better things to do than block mcoc access. It’s not that my vpn isn’t working it’s specifically not working for mcoc, and only mcoc.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    To be serious about this issue, i had an instance before with a VPN that worked for everything else and Netflix stopped working...It could be a VPN thing