**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This July, y'all are going INTO THE INFERNO

Forward - Addressing Quest Feedback

We are bringing back a Rifts-style Side Quest! To address Summoner feedback, we are providing a way to ensure everyone will receive at least one trip to the path with top rewards. Also, each path will provide a reward selector, giving Summoners more control over what rewards they receive.

Additionally, we are bringing back the Solo Event to provide quest entry items, however, thresholds to earn the items are exceedingly low. This should ensure Summoners get all entry items without much additional effort at all. 

Finally, we fixed the time-release for the entry items and Summoners should no longer be able to collect the items before the intended time via the Stash. We saw a number of conversations about how there wasn’t a lot to do in the month of June, especially with AW and BG on break - The timegate for Side Quest is in place to ensure Summoners don’t burn themselves out at the beginning of the month and find themselves in a lull later in the month.

Into the Inferno

Start Date: July 12th, 2023

End Date: August 9th, 2023

Mephisto has sent clones of Kindred to attack The Battlerealm in an attempt to draw out Heroes and claim their souls. Silk, with the help of Spider-Man Supreme, has attempted to track down Mephisto and take the fight to him by creating portals to “Hades”, the pocket dimension where Mephisto resides. Harvest Chaotic Dimensional Energy to power these portals by defeating the Dimensional entities of The Contest and gain entry to Hades. Vanquish any infernal beings found within and take back Mephisto’s stolen goods as a reward. Be wary though as these portals are unpredictable and it’s uncertain where they’ll land you.

Side-Quest Breakdown

• Reach Milestones in the Energy Harvest Solo Event to earn Chaotic Dimensional Energy, claimable daily
    • Spend Chaotic Dimensional Energy to enter Hades Rifts
  • Chaotic Dimension Energy can be used to enter any available Threat Level and is consumed upon entry
  • Hades Rifts will place you on one of five paths
    • Paths A, B and C have 3 randomized fights and 1 boss fight
    • Paths D and E have 3 fixed fights and a solo boss fight
  • Complete your path to earn reward selector(s)
  • Complete the 28-Day Solo Event to earn additional items allowing you to target your path in Hades Rifts
  • Complete Solo Objectives for additional rewards
    • A new set will spawn each week
  • Collect Underworld Crystal Shards to open Underworld Crystals

Solo Events

Energy Harvest - 7-Day Repeating Solo Events

Chaotic Dimensional Energy are your standard Hades Rifts entry items!

All claimable dates are at 1700 UTC.

7-day Solo Events will not stack, you will have one day after it resets to claim any rewards!

**Note: No Rank Rewards

Portal Mastery - 28-Day Event

Introducing Inferno Nexus Crystals!

When opened, Inferno Nexus Crystals will give Summoners a choice of three randomized items to help you progress in The Contest. Be warned however, these Crystals will disappear following the end of the Into the Inferno Event.

Log-in Calendar

Log-in every day between July 12th and August 8th to collect 200x Underworld Crystal Shards.

Paths and Rewards

Each path (except Path E) will produce 2 reward selectors, each allowing Summoners to pick from one of the listed items. 

Chances to land on each path are as follows:

Path A : 60%

Path B : 25%

Path C : 9%

Path D : 5%

Path E : 1%

Solo Objectives

Solo Objectives are the same for each progression level. As a result, you will be presented with a reward selector for each completed objective. The selector will allow you to pick the reward at your progression level, or from any below.

All completed Solo Objectives award ISO (scaling to progression level), in addition to listed rewards, and completing each week’s set of Objectives rewards an in-game Title!

(Click/tap to enlarge)

Underworld Crystal

Combine Underworld Crystal Shards to open Underworld Crystals for a chance to add the following Champions to your roster!

Galan, Hercules, Knull, Human Torch, Sunspot, Peni Parker, Daredevil (Classic), Cosmic Ghost Rider, Dragon Man, Spider-Man (Supreme), Morningstar, Mephisto, Purgatory, The Hood, Anti-Venom, Daredevil (Hell’s Kitchen), Sauron, Dormammu, Ant-Man (Future), Agent Venom, Red Skull, M.O.D.O.K., Night Thrasher, Phoenix, Cable, Stryfe, Thor (Ragnarok), Hulk (Ragnarok), Red Goblin, Spider-Man (Symbiote)

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Benjygl5nBenjygl5n Posts: 34
    here from the stream and nice rewards tbh
  • Options
    SeenkSeenk Posts: 207 ★★
    Good update!
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 38

ra_wr said:

so how is this "the best F2P event in history"?

Wasnt that announced for august?
    im sure it was july, we can look back at i think it was junes first livestream.

if im wrong then thats on me, but if i remember correctly it was july.
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    The event you are talking about is the „Legends Celebration Event“ and it is always in August
  • Options
    AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Posts: 118
    Just wondering, can thronebreaker players get paragon rifts. It says any threat level can be entered, but mentions progressions, does this mean if i do threat lvl 5, i can only select from thronebreaker and down still?

Overall, can i get the awakening gem generic?
  • Options
    SmorciSmorci Posts: 1
    When will we get any decent content, not just these boring EQs and side quests?
    The potion bundle is really generous but didn't use any potions ages ago....
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    ra_wr said:

ra_wr said:

You wrong it's August.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    ra_wr said:

ra_wr said:

If you're referring to the track event, it's July 21st so we won't have info on that right now.
  • Options
    TriasEUTriasEU Posts: 110
    TriasEU said:

Awesome Idea, rewards on the other hand... most paragon players can pretty much skip this and it won't matter. F2P or P2P

I take it back! With around 80 crystals to open in total (If I counted correctly?) It is pretty decent!
  • Options
    TriasEUTriasEU Posts: 110
    How many shards will the Underworld crystals cost? 2k? 4k?