**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tough choice: Which 4* to rank to R5 priority: Psylocke or Nebula (both duped)

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Need advice on who I should rank up first to help with Act 5.3 and beyond. I know both are good and can help in situations I need power control. Tough choice. How should I prioritise? I have the resources to rank them both to 5.

Tough choice: Which 4* to rank to R5 priority: Psylocke or Nebula (both duped) 23 votes

Psylocke
86%
SnakeEyes69Alfa_PigeonMaverickJamesMDanicb94wSWeaponXTheMageHunterAlpha07SnaggleAquamaKarinshiDrewbe14spidey31415926[Deleted User]BobomanBlaargoMcord117yuwtaojay1Mmx1991 20 votes
Nebula
13%
Vision_41RasiloverBaironDH 3 votes

Comments

• spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    Psylocke
    Psylocke all the way I have a 4* and I think she's a badass
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Nebula
    For Self-Regeneration
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    It all depends on what you need. Both are good. Personally I'd choose Nebs. Simply because her Shock Damage can be fatal when it stacks. If it's Power Control, I prefer Psylocke for that. All based on what you need my friend.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I would neither. But it depends on your roster
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    None of the above
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Psylocke
    I chose Psylocke primilary because her attack style is brilliant you can absolutely murder an opponent using heavy attacks and psi charges she is one of the best power control champs ingame if you play her right she is miles ahead of Nebula
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    None