**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you regret ranking up a specific champ during the "diversity time"?

Hey guys,

During this period I ranked up Punisher instead of BW or AV.
I also ranked my 5 stars Groot and LC instead of 4* SIM and Quake.
I regret these options.
Any of you did a similar thing?

Comments

• BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Lol hows this:

4* Vulture went to R4 over a 5* Nebula going to R2 & then 3.

4* Beast R4 instead of 4* duped sig 66 Arc Angel (who I later ranked)

Electro instead of Quake (Who I just got to R4 thanks to the diversity upgrading lol)

My Howard doesnt count, hes R4 for diversity but I love him now, duped at sig 60 hes a mutant slayer but still, he was intended for diversity lol
  • TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    Most definitely
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    4* drax to r4. Until i got hyperion the following week. :/
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I think the trouble lies with limiting our Ranking for one mode alone. Of course, it's up to people why they Rank. No judgment. Just the fact that if we are going to Rank for War alone, we need to be prepared to either make use of them in other areas, or accept that we Ranked for one reason only.