**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who was the most difficult monthly even quest boss?

sidray33sidray33 Posts: 44
edited December 2017 in General Discussion

Who was the most difficult monthly even quest boss? 68 votes

Mephisto
33%
SnizzbarDrOctavius2_2HarcourtmazeShynight00YellsomeGreatScottSakkbandeadcrimeStarkContrastDarkNemesisSungjBUZZdog3000AshburnDOKTOROKTOPUSGamerMalidosD_Ace_71KenshioSgtAnime1GmonkeyRasilover 23 votes
Morningstar
2%
GroundedWisdomNuckingfuts 2 votes
Hela
4%
Crazyjack719Danny_AlphaWolf1207 3 votes
Thor Ragnarok
0%
M.O.D.O.K.
57%
DL864RotmgmoddyGamerdanielmathFinlynndTheLazyKingNDK13vg2782Player1994XHans_GruberXI_Forgotgatra_hpAdamdrt2006wSWeaponXSuperman69Naidu_143RyansapphphillgreenHygghuAnurag1606 39 votes
Taskmaster
1%
Romario26 1 vote

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Hela
    i only started in OCT so i only did up to normal mode with mephisto, but i had just pulled my hulk and i never had an issue with beating him. Now my roster is a little bit better and i just need to explore 3.2 in heroic to start master, MODOK is a challenge but i find him not to bad so far. However, i struggled massively with Hela with her unique fighting style, i could never quite learn her pattern.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    M.O.D.O.K.
    I would add ice phoenix
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    Mephisto
    Mephisto for sure
    this modok guy is hard bc we have uncollected now
    just imagine uncollected mephisto ...
  • M.O.D.O.K.
    Modok was the most difficult one for me, but I one shot him 3/7 times for uncollected. However when my roster wasn't very big I definitely thought dormammu was the most difficult one. Its been a long time since his EQ, so new players won't know him.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Joe Fixit, was a long time ago, not sure if master difficulty was in the game at that time, but Joe Fixit as finall boss in heroic mode was a true pain in the ***
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Mephisto
    Modok is ok if u play it right, mephisto would probably be impossible for me without soul boosts
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    M.O.D.O.K.
    I say MODOK was the hardest one. You need good ability accuracy reducers or adapt a certain playing style when it comes to battling him. That being said, I have had 3/5 runs where I did not use any items on him (uncollected), so I think I'm kind of getting used to him and he is somewhat manageable if you have the right champions.

Second hardest would be Mephisto. Not a good comparison since Mephisto never had uncollected to begin with, but imagining that and when fighting him during the 6* boss rush, I can safely say he would be horrible to fight against.

Someone mentioned ice phoenix should be in the poll, which even though she isn't an event quest boss, she is still powerful enough to be considered as one. Tbh Ice Phoenix isn't the most difficult, mostly because the supposed difficulty spike comes in because she has the dreaded 10k coldsnap at the beginning. But in terms of actually fighting her, she is not difficult. As long as you have a 5* R4 and parry and intercept regularly, she should go down in one fight. I'd fight ice phoenix over MODOK any day. :P
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Needed on your list iceman and mordo their quests were right after 12.0 where you had 0 block prof. You were destroyed if you did it in that window.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    Mephisto
    master quest king groot deserves to be on here. his multiple regens, periodic stun immune, bleed immune made him a pain to beat.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Mephisto
    mephisto

after failing to complete master and get the title the previous months, i use ALL my resources to finally beat him
    next moth ragnarok thor was a piece of cake and very easy to kill

im not uncollected yet but modok in master was tough sometimes, very annoying
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Unstun Iceman when he was just released.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Ice Phoenix