**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BGs Seedlocking Clarification

Is the seedlocking only going into effect for players that made it into the GC only or is it across the board?

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Wait till official announcement atleast.
  • Options
    Cyborg17Cyborg17 Posts: 115
    What seedlocking means ?
  • Options
    Watcher6Watcher6 Posts: 43
    Cyborg17 said:

What seedlocking means ?

From what was said by Kabam seedlocking meaning that if u are in let’s say Diamond 1 and finish in that tier for next season you will start in Diamond 1 n not from bronze but idk know if it’s only applying to GC or is it across the board in general.
  • Options
    Watcher6 said:

Is the seedlocking only going into effect for players that made it into the GC only or is it across the board?

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,024 Guardian
    Watcher6 said:

Cyborg17 said:

What seedlocking means ?

From what was said by Kabam seedlocking meaning that if u are in let’s say Diamond 1 and finish in that tier for next season you will start in Diamond 1 n not from bronze but idk know if it’s only applying to GC or is it across the board in general.
    If you made it to Diamond 1, then the seeding system would much more likely start you in Silver or gold, not Diamond.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Will you get all the advancement rewards from Bronze 3 to wherever you start or are you missing out on some rewards this way?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,521 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

I'm not against this idea, but how will it affect the tokens you earn when climbing the victory track?

On the stream they said you will be given all of the rewards below your starting tier
  • Options

Josh2507 said:

I'm not against this idea, but how will it affect the tokens you earn when climbing the victory track?

On the stream they said you will be given all of the rewards below your starting tier
    Yes that’s is correct according to them on their live stream.
  • Options
    Cyborg17Cyborg17 Posts: 115
    Watcher6 said:

Cyborg17 said:

What seedlocking means ?

Ah OK thanks !
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,028 ★★★★
    I’d rather start in bronze than already in diamond, otherwise I’d be bored once I get to gc since there are so many whales now. The fun factor goes down when every matchup in gc has 20 champs is better than my 2nd best champ.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,995 ★★★★★

I’d rather start in bronze than already in diamond, otherwise I’d be bored once I get to gc since there are so many whales now. The fun factor goes down when every matchup in gc has 20 champs is better than my 2nd best champ.

Exactly why they should just leave it. It wont be a while until they release content for non whale spenders to be able to make r5’s/r2’s
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,378 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

If you mean the Trophies, we will receive them. On the Live, they hadn't hammered out how many Matches to get them all, but we will receive arrears.