**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is better and why?

Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Reasons would be good as well as votes please

Who is better and why? 37 votes

X23
37%
LocoMotivesGbSarkarDLegendMegaSkater67ManiacalMedeadcrimeTellthemIAMVuDahNexus_UY_ScutiNanimal79patel3186Ajjohnsbb8My_SuperiorPraaks 14 votes
Wolverine
62%
Vdh2008JOHNOSA1995The_OnePalanthraxAnt1ikWarMrbeast6000Primmer79wSWeaponXJP1119Random_NoobUnhappySungjBUZZdog3000SuckTheLemonThecurlergohard123ViciousJcolbyscipio987Jaydev217Rasilover 23 votes

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Wolverine
    Wolverine, I like him more.
    Better regen and bleed
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    X23
    MUCH better damage output and stronger bleeds. Her crit damage more than makes up for her bleeds being called at 5. Has good damage against bleed immunes as well (unlike wolverine). Only downside is that sometimes you don't have enough time to heal back up because she finishes fights too fast

Edit: her heavy also bypasses Astral evade so that's also a plus
  • ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    X23
    You should be more specific. If you want regen then a duped wolverine is the perfect one for you. X23 has higher damage but her regen is less and she's capped at only 5 bleeds. But I have a 4/55 x23 and she's a monster. I also still use my duped wolverine so give or take. They are both great.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    X23
    Damage-wise, x23 is better.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    @ManiacalMe Thanks for the reply matey, but who do you think, if you were forced to, is the better champ?
    X23
    If your forced to choose I go x23. Wolverine has his uses but overall x23 still gives the regen, although not as much, and her damage is way higher than wolvie. You have a rank up option between these two?
    X23
    @ManiacalMe Thanks for the reply matey, but who do you think, if you were forced to, is the better champ?

X23 all the way imo
    edited December 2017
    ManiacalMe wrote: »
    If your forced to choose I go x23. Wolverine has his uses but overall x23 still gives the regen, although not as much, and her damage is way higher than wolvie. You have a rank up option between these two?

@ManiacalMe

I have Wolvie undupped at R5 and X23 Duped at R4. I am 5% off 100% doing act 4 at long last. Is the gem worth using on Wolvie, or should I just R5 X23?
    X23
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    MUCH better damage output and stronger bleeds. Her crit damage more than makes up for her bleeds being called at 5. Has good damage against bleed immunes as well (unlike wolverine). Only downside is that sometimes you don't have enough time to heal back up because she finishes fights too fast

Edit: her heavy also bypasses Astral evade so that's also a plus

I have this problem in AQ constantly. If I do happen to slip up and get hit a few times, it takes almost the rest of the map to heal up because the fights are too short. Especially when you get to day 5 and the regen just doesn't want to proc for you
    @ManiacalMe

I have Wolvie undupped at R5 and X23 Duped at R4. I am 5% off 100% doing act 4 at long last. Is the gem worth using on Wolvie, or should I just R5 X23?
    X23
    @ManiacalMe

Use that gem on wolvie and rank up x23
    X23
    A generic gem?? Who are your other options for that? Either way I rank x23.
    DLegend wrote: »
    @ManiacalMe

Use that gem on wolvie and rank up x23

A good option mate! Was trying to save more resources just for 5 stars ongoing, this is why I may not do what you suggest, but would be good if I decide to!
    ManiacalMe wrote: »
    A generic gem?? Who are your other options for that? Either way I rank x23.

Hyperion, Ultron, Drax or Angela

I have these main ones at R5 duped at the moment

Magic, Iceman, Thor, GP, Gully, BW, OGDD, Hulk, CAWWII, RR, Storm
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    X23
    This is very situational and personal preference also plays a big part in it. If wolverine is not awakened x-23 is outright better. There’s nothing at all that he can do better than her without his sig. her chance to Regen is higher, the amount of health she Regens is higher and her bleed/damage output is by far superior. If both are awakened his sig Regen will beat hers but his normal Regen will not. If you get that generic gem, I certainly wouldn’t use it on him. I actually did use a generic on him a while back, the sig Regen is better but it doesn’t trigger anywhere near as often as the normal one I find. Other champs would benefit more from being awakened than he would imo. If you have a class gem and a few sig stones then I’d use that instead, I just don’t think it’s worth using a generic.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Wolverine
    I'd awaken wolverine, Hyp is good unduped as is ultron
    I have enough resources to R5 any 6-8 champs I want, but only the one generic gem to use. Like I said was saving to use resources on 5* now, but I still have act 5 etc to do, so another 1 or 2 R5s would help im sure
    @MegaSkater67 in your opinion who is worth the generic gem then please?
    X23
    Out of those 4 none of them. Wolverine is a better option than those, but maybe it is worth waiting to see what happens with some of the newer champs that are being released? I mean, if wolverine is at r5 anyway then of course it will be beneficial to you and he isn’t a bad option so to speak. It really is up to you, some people think he’s worth it, others don’t. If you have an awakened 3* start using him for a bit, just see what it’s like and It might help you decide.
    @MegaSkater67 so only use on AA, Stark, Blade in your opinion?
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    Wolverine
    Wolverine's Bleed stacks upto 5 to 6
    Regeneration is satisfying
    X23
    @MegaSkater67 so only use on AA, Stark, Blade in your opinion?

AA and Blade would be your best options imo yeah.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Depends what you need.

Wolverine: lower damage output/better healing

X-23: higher damage output/lower healing
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Wolverine
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Depends what you need.

ya and wolverine also is part of mutant crit team
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Wolverine
    I vote Wolverine because a bunch of champs do equivalent damage to X-23, but virtually no champs can rival Wolverine's regen.

The only problem in AQ is killing the bosses quickly enough on the latter days, but to be honest you can go back in with 50% health after timing out and then just heal back up.
  • Ngl cable's regen is nice also don't know if it triggers only once a fight or however much he wants
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    X23
    X-23, because she’s a 5* and poor Wolverine got left behind.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Depends what you need.

I feel they’re equal because of this.