**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam? Mythical circus and solution.

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,403 ★★★★★
Like we all know that Kabam unfortunately made a mistake by coding shards as crystals and how few (a lot) of playerbase opened those crystals and now we are seeing crystals openings getting reversed, bans and warnings.

But you me and everyone knows that there will be small fraction of accounts who will sneak under the Kabam's detective lens and will get to keep their lucky 6-7* heroes, for looking this, should every summoner get 5-10 mythic crystals to open as a compensation? That'll also serve as "sorry" from Kabam and keep the playerbase in check.

Kabam? Mythical circus and solution. 96 votes

Yes, everyone should get 5-10 crystal compensation
32%
CropDusterangelocrtzdzikidzikShadowReptilejay_denJimmyBHarryatomixXreissSbkruebdangarang122ItsClobberinTimeBeastDadCowabungaFrydayWeenerYuriusPapersLBN1Armed07Mario64AegonTargarуen 31 votes
No need for compensation.
58%
BitterSteelRaganatormostlyharmlessnFrostybm3eppsCat_MurdockWayde0wilsoncaptaincushShadowstrikeCassyDoom_and_GloomCupidpseudosaneAaYaNAvEnGeRs123Justcause102PikoluKyrinMcHBugmat78JollyHawkra_wr 56 votes
Doesn't effect me, already have 10+ 7*
9%
DL864Kappa2ggordopechochoGiantwalrus56Cap_MuricaSubyJaffa_Windows10TingusPingus 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,774 ★★★★★
    There's no way we got another thread about this
  • Options
    Players using new hero profile picture shouldn't be making fun of other struggling players and cooks.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,548 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,153 ★★★
    Kabam will be taking away what was given by the crystals..they won't have long to enjoy their "new" champs
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,774 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Players using new hero profile picture shouldn't be making fun of other struggling players and cooks.

Players who feel the need to change their pfp shouldn't be making fun of other struggling players and cooks. See how stupid that sounds? That's you
  • Options
    edited July 2023

I could get into how ridiculous for yet another compensation request on something that deserves no compensation but instead, let me ask op why he starts all of his complaints posts with "Kabam"?

So that Kabam's heart skips a beat the moment they read the headline because

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I could get into how ridiculous for yet another compensation request on something that deserves no compensation but instead, let me ask op why he starts all of his complaints posts with "Kabam"?

So that Kabam's heart skips a beat the moment they read the headline because

I feel like a solid eye roll is more in line with everyone's reaction
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,614 ★★★★
    Kabam Miike will visit exploiters and slap them harder than Doom slaps awakaned OG Thor!
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    I have been suspicious that those that experienced this "Mythic Crystal" miracle, had it happen, not because of Kabam's coding, but because they bugged the code themselves by running 3rd party software.
    And maybe that is the reason they are banned, if they are, because they cheated somehow.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Should change his name to Captain Complainer
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 788 ★★★★
    Rap said:

I have been suspicious that those that experienced this "Mythic Crystal" miracle, had it happen, not because of Kabam's coding, but because they bugged the code themselves by running 3rd party software.
    And maybe that is the reason they are banned, if they are, because they created somehow.

Considering the number of people affected, I extremely doubt this could have been down to any sort of game modification
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,538 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

And maybe that is the reason they are banned, if they are, because they cheated somehow.

They aren't banned. They aren't getting banned.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

So your theory is that they found a hack to give themselves free crystals.. and not only they chose the Mythic one to hack; but also they decided to give themselves 1250 crystals instead of conspicuously doing I dunno.. 1 a day....
  • Options
    HarryatomixHarryatomix Posts: 119
    People who opened 1250 mythic crystals got a ton of 6 and 7 stars and progressed very far should this progression also be set back for them?
  • Options
    HarryatomixHarryatomix Posts: 119
    They should be banned for 1 month in order to compensate for the progression they gained and all champs and resources they gained from mythics should be taken away.