**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Modok killed R5 Stark Spidey in 1 hit

bapqscggxbl8.png

I had stacked about 7-8 poise charges and Modok had killed my Iceman in previous fight. I just received one medium attack. Is this a result of his attack rating increase?

Comments

• NovaStarNovaStar Posts: 53
    I have no idea. But, that doesn't sound like it was fun.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If the hit was critical a rank 5 champion could easily get killed in one hit on uncollected difficulty
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    how much block damage did you take before?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Not to mention you might not have started at full health
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    No this happened to my starky too. And my blade, full health one hit ko’s. Just gotta block block block.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Can't get hit... Especially with sparky, he has extremely low health and block proficiency. Having said that, I relied on him for Modok.. He hits real hard and evades the specials for me, how nice
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    4* R5 Stark Spidey at full health on uncollected difficulty. I did hit block, didn't block it. Happens to me a lot nowadays, especially on the first hit of the fight. Block just doesn't register. I was surprised at instant kill with the medium attack though and I didn't even see if it was a crit hit or not.
    DadouSan wrote: »
    Plot twist, it was a 2* sparky Vs uncollected Modok

2 stars don't have rank 5. Max rank is 3 for them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Not sure what his Abilities are but he can mimic somehow. Tried fighting him with Voodoo and didn't bother after because he procured my Regen. Same with Hulk and his Hulk Smash.
    @GroundedWisdom I generally take some health down with Stark Spidey and kill with Blade. Blade with Spark synergy reduces his abilities so he generally can't use force shield and the replicating ability.

I was just surprised with 1 hit kill.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Stark spidey has many utilities but low sustainability. With great power, comes great responisibility.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Modok medium hit crit does 11k damage. So it is definitely possible he can one shot you.

be careful next time lol.