**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• BenderBender Posts: 163
    Bender wrote: »
    MattPart wrote: »
    D could also be for Dr Octopus.
    H spot could be for Hobgoblin

Could be a good guess, I am sure Homecoming will give more characters than Spiderman and Vulture. Doc Ock and maybe someone else from Sinister Six

Doc Ock and Green Goblin in July
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★

Could be a good guess, I am sure Homecoming will give more characters than Spiderman and Vulture. Doc Ock and maybe someone else from Sinister Six

Is that definite or a guess?
  • Vnc7506Vnc7506 Posts: 3
    SABRETOOTH
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    ODIN?
  • JVCruzJVCruz Posts: 3
    edited June 2017

14-17) Fantastic Four
    The Fantastic Four would all be Cosmic characters with synergy with each other, Doctor Doom, and Silver Surfer. Human Torch is married with Invisible Woman, and The Thing is a rival with Hulk.

-CrusherOfDreams

I don't think Fantastic Four would be Cosmic characters since they got their abilities by accident, when they were exposed to cosmic rays. I think they would be Mutant, considering the cosmic rays MUTATED their DNA

I do like a lot of your other suggestions though. Solid work.
    JVCruz wrote: »

14-17) Fantastic Four
    The Fantastic Four would all be Cosmic characters with synergy with each other, Doctor Doom, and Silver Surfer. Human Torch is married with Invisible Woman, and The Thing is a rival with Hulk.

-CrusherOfDreams

I don't think Fantastic Four would be Cosmic characters since they got their abilities by accident, when they were exposed to cosmic rays. I think they would be Mutant, considering the cosmic rays MUTATED their DNA

I do like a lot of your other suggestions though. Solid work.

That's the thing with so many champs: they can be so many different classes. Green Goblin can be Science or Tech, and the same is true for Dr. Doom and Mysterio. Many Mutants could be Mystics, and vice versa. It's tough choosing one.
  • BenderBender Posts: 163

Is that definite or a guess?

Looks legit on Reddit and Trucos
  • Infamous Iron Man (Doom) [Tech]
    Invincible Iron Man (Riri Williams) [Tech]
    Totally Awesome Hulk (Amadeus Cho) [Science]
    Nova (Sam Alexander) [Cosmic]
    Viv Vision [Tech]
    Unworthy Thor [Cosmic]
    Captain America (Sam Wilson) [Skill]
    Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) [Mystic]
    Moon Girl [Tech]
    Wasp (Nadia Pym) [Science]

Also Mutant should be renamed to Geneology so that you can have Inhumans in there and can add Medusa, Maximus, Crystal, Gorgon and Triton.

PPS: Probably add a **** in the skill category since you are f*cked over Android users and haven't battered an eyelid. May as well make it official.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Let me get some of the ingame champs first. from the new ones i have only beast and phoenix unduped obviously. but yest i have a level 99 war machine and level 80 netflix daredevil.. believe me they are amazing . Whats the point of asking for new champs when some of us barely get some of the recent ones first.:) yes for keeping the excitement up its a good ploy..

Pyro sounds good..
    Tryaksha wrote: »
    Let me get some of the ingame champs first. from the new ones i have only beast and phoenix unduped obviously. but yest i have a level 99 war machine and level 80 netflix daredevil.. believe me they are amazing . Whats the point of asking for new champs when some of us barely get some of the recent ones first.:) yes for keeping the excitement up its a good ploy..

Pyro sounds good..

Champs are going to come out, so we might as well try to get the ones that are cool.
  • BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 60
    Sadly, I don't think Pyro is going to be added in. Maybe there will be another set of 120 champions added in and Pyro is one of them? It would definitely be nice honestly. Pyro isn't featured in many games.
  • rishabhrishabh Posts: 9
    I heard you guys want female champs:
    1) Silk
    2) Mystique(give her camouflage)
    3) invisible woman (energy resistance and invisibility)
    4) Mantis
    5) Black cat
    6) Captain America(secret wars 2099: she is a female)
    7) Black widow (secret wars: 2099)
    8) Enchantress
    9) Lady Did
    10) Hella
    11) Death
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Omega Red
    Apocalypse
    Beta Ray Bill
    Namor
    Iron Monger
    The Mandarin
    Crimson Dynamo
  • Quicksilver. Kinda addicted to superheroes with the power of super speed, and well, do I have to say more?
    The attached spreadsheet has my ideas for all his abilities, stats and fighting style! I'll also include a Dropbox link below! Any thoughts on the character, whether he's OP and any changes you would make are welcome and useful to me! If this idea becomes reality I would be overjoyed! (and hoping for a 4* version with all the stuff I need to max him out and get him to signature level 99 as payment ;) )
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    I have an idea for a character but its a risk and a longshot. Buy i think its a great idea.
    Please take up to an hour to thoroughly read this.
    I didnt just come to this lightly one night.
    It came as inspiration from the adaptoids and has gone through scrap and rebuild until this point. Id love the Forum Community to tell me what they think and i would love more than anything for this to be read by Kabam.

PLEASE FORGIVE ANY SPELLING ERRORS!
    Yes. I want Kabam to add the ability to create your own custom hero.
    This hero would be usable in Alliance Quests and Wars, and anything a normal hero can.
    He would have a different frame. Maybe purple.
    And wouldnt be sellable.
    Im sick of the 'summoner' just being an empty face.
    So my grand plan:
    At level 50, a tab opens on the main screen titled 'Summoner'.
    Open this tab and you can setup your 'Avatar'.
    Its name will be Summoner and it will be the players personal character.

There are 12 parts to creation.
    Only 9 that are done in initial creation.
    01- Sex/Gender
    02- Summoner Look
    03- Moves - Fighting Style
    04- Moves - Power Attacks
    05- Summoner Class
    06- Summoner Buffs
    07- Summoner Traits
    08- Summoner Health and Attack
    09- Summoner Leveling
    10- Awoken Abilities
    11- Prestige Requirements
    12- Summoner Synergies

SEX/GENDER
    Begin by picking sex/gender.
    So male or female or robot. (Seriously)

SUMMONER LOOK
    Pick the desired look.
    Alter, skin color, hair/helmet/hat, shirt/torso, pants/legs, feet/shoes and hands/gloves.

MOVES - FIGHTING STYLE
    Once the look of the Summoner is setup, the moves need to be done.
    Pick the fighting style, the way the move and make strikes. Copied off of already added champions like black widow, iron man, spider man etc.

MOVES - POWER ATTACKS
    Then you pick power attack moves (red, orange and green) from all in the game.
    So for example;
    Spider-man green ability, iron man orange and quake red ability.

SUMMONER CLASS
    Once the powers and moves are picked, player picks a class bonus.
    Skill, Mutant, Tech, Cosmic, Mystic and Science

SUMMONER BUFFS - TRIGGERS
    Player then picks 6 buffs from a list that they can earn and tie them to the following triggers.
    Ability 1 (green)
    Ability 2 (orange)
    Ability 3 (red)
    When on streak
    When health hits 50%
    When health hits 25%

Mine for instance would be;
    Ability 1 - Health Steal
    Ability 2 - Power Steal
    Ability 3 - Unstoppable
    Streak - Bleed
    50% Health - Power Sting
    25% Health - Health Regen

SUMMONER TRAITS
    A list of passives the character has. Eg, quick stun durations, physical resistances; eg; bleed and stun effectivness etc.

SUMMONER HEALTH and ATTACK
    Player can then adjust the Health, Attack points from base stats.
    Using 50pts as a counter adjust the Health between 550-700 and the attack between 45-65 all on 50pts.

SUMMONER LEVELING
    The Summoner starts at 1 star, Rank 1, Level 1.
    Use Iso and gold to level up the summoner and rank up into rank 2.
    From max rank 1 star, the Summoner can now be 'Prestiged'. Prestiging the Summoner makes is a 2 star hero. Use iso and gold to preceed leveling and ranking through to the max 2 star.
    Prestige into a 3 star and continue levels and ranks up into a 4 star and on into a 5 star.

Each level and rank applies new stats automatically so players dont need to apply health and attack after the initial points.
    A new trait and new buff get added alternately through Prestige. Eg;
    Becoming a 2 star: new buff.
    Becoming a 3 star: new trait.
    Becoming a 4 star: new buff.
    Becoming a 5 star: new trait.
    The Summoner cannot be Awoken via Awakening Gems or powered by Signature Stones except...
    Once the Summoner hits max Prestige (5 star) and max rank and level (6-60), the Summoner can then get one final upgrade.
    Master Prestige. Becomes a 6 star champion. And automatically becomes Awoken.

AWOKEN ABILITIES
    Upon reaching Master Prestige, player gets Awoken on thier Summoner.
    They can pick from some different awoken abilities that can enhance powers, attacks, health and buffs.
    Abilities as follow (quick version)
    1- Bloodrage
    When champion is bleeding, inflict 5% more damage and 5% more critical damage for 30 seconds.
    While in Bloodrage, all attacks have a 30% chance to cause bleeding at 450pts of damage over 10 seconds.

2- Restoration Force
    When champion is under 30% health, champion recieves physical resist for 30 seconds and gets regeneration recovering 25% health over 25 seconds. Also gains Armor Up for 30 seconds.

3- Powerhouse
    When opponent gains Fury, Physical Resist or Armor Up, the Summoner then uses buff steal, and uses power gain as well as power lock for 30 seconds.

PRESTIGE REQUIREMENTS
    Each time the player Prestiges the Summoner, the requirements go up as follows.
    It is very lengthly and VERY expensive.

Class catalysts are specific to which ever class the Summoner is. Eg, if Summoner is Mutant, Mutant catalyst is needed.

Prestige 1 (1 star into 2 star)
    - 1x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
    - 1x Tier 1 Class Catalyst
    - 50 Units
    - 12000 Gold

Prestige 2 (2 star into 3 star)
    - 2x Tier 1 Alpha Catalysts
    - 1x Tier 2 Class Catalyst
    - 150 Units
    - 28000 Gold

Prestige 3 (3 star into 4 star)
    - 3x Tier 1 Alpha Catalysts
    - 1x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst
    - 1x Tier 3 Class Catalyst
    - 250 Units
    - 55000 Gold

Prestige 4 (4 star into 5 star)
    - 4x Tier 1 Alpha Catalysts
    - 2x Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts
    - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst
    - 400 Units
    - 130000 Gold

Master Prestige (6 star)
    - 5x Tier 1 Alpha Catalysts
    - 3x Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts
    - 3x Tier 1 Class Catalysts
    - 2x Tier 2 Class Catalysts
    - 2x Tier 3 Class Catalysts
    - 2x Tier 4 Class Catalysts
    - 5x Tier 4 Basic Catalysts
    - 750 Units
    - 280000 Gold

SUMMONER SYNERGIES
    The final part of character setup is the synergies.
    The player browses the entire character list and picks 4 people from the list.
    Eg;
    Quake, Ant-Man, Gwenpool and Carnage.

LAST NOTES
    As the game gets updates and new character get added players will want to edit the Summoner
    So once per month the Summoner can be edited.
    Edits only allow the following steps.
    Sex/Gender
    Summoner Look
    Moves - Fighting

Kabam would be able to sell outfits, power abilities and move sets for units. So its a profit for them. And as players, it would give us hundreds of hours worth of grinding to do to make a champion we love.

That actually sounds interesting
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    edited June 2017
    This "Summoner having an Avatar on the battlefield" idea I like. It could use some refinement here and there, but for the most part I agree. It would fit the type of game this is too, so no issues there. One thing though: you should be able to edit everything, at any time, and pay based on the changes you make.
    I do hope it becomes reality, but I'm fairly sure it won't, because this is Kabam. Even if they would do it, it wouldn't be what we hope for; Kabam has a record there. Too bad really.
    EDIT: Hell, I've had my own version of Venom floating in my head for years now, and I would love it if I'd somehow be able to make him my in-game avatar and lead the charge myself, but Kabam aren't the ones who will deliver that. (Sadly)
    Maybe Kabam could create a website for this avatar. You could create your champ there so that this feature wouldn't take up 99% of your storage lol. I mean, the idea is great, but you can't put software like that in a mobile game without it overloading your whole device. You could just put your in-game ID into the site, create your guy, then click DONE. Then Kabam could hire 3 minimum wage workers to click CONFIRM after they look at your guy and make sure he's not naked or something weird. You could then use your character in the Battlerealm.
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    Yeah i do agree, it needs alot of refinements and work but its something ive had ongoing for near a year now, ive sent it off to Kabam support and Kabam Feedback for eyes on and they always just told me go paste on forums.
    The teick is yeah its gonna be huge. The website ideas is an awesome one CrusherOfDreams.
    And i had to take a realistic approach to how much $$$ would be spent on this kind of feature.
    Even if Kabam took this idea, it wouldnt be implemented until about a year.
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    BronzeFall wrote: »
    Sadly, I don't think Pyro is going to be added in. Maybe there will be another set of 120 champions added in and Pyro is one of them? It would definitely be nice honestly. Pyro isn't featured in many games.

It would be great if by the next 2 or 3 years if this game still has a player base... it would be great to have every character in the MCM-V
    Yeah i do agree, it needs alot of refinements and work but its something ive had ongoing for near a year now, ive sent it off to Kabam support and Kabam Feedback for eyes on and they always just told me go paste on forums.
    The teick is yeah its gonna be huge. The website ideas is an awesome one CrusherOfDreams.
    And i had to take a realistic approach to how much $$$ would be spent on this kind of feature.
    Even if Kabam took this idea, it wouldnt be implemented until about a year.

They should just create a bunch of low-scale Passive abilities and let us choose around 3 of them. Then we could pick one more, and that one would be made twice as good as normal, and it would be our Signature Ability, which we get at 99 right when we create the guy. Here's some ideas for the Passives:

All-Powerful: Your champion generates one bar of power over 15 seconds indefinitely throughout the entire fight.

Retaliation: You gain a Fury and Cruelty buff each time you are hit. These buffs are used up on your next hit.

Brutality: All Critical Hits batter your enemy, causing them to Bleed.

Recovery: When Blocking, your champion recovers 0.5% of its health every second.

Anger Issues: When an enemy Blocks your attack, there is a 25% chance to gain Fury.

True Leader: When your champion is used in any mode, all of your teammates' (insert something like Block Proficiency or Critical Rating) is increased by 50%.
  • X_FanX_Fan Posts: 2
    Mutant - Storm (why do we still only have this mohawk Storm!?!?)
    Tech - Forge
    Mutant - Dazzler
    Science - Mr. Sinister
    Mutant - Bishop
    Cosmic - Medusa
    Mutant - Professor X
    Cosmic - Gorgon
    Skill - Black Cat
    Mutant - Northstar
    Mystic - Blade
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    To replace Dr. Strange
    laadkq6z0bzf.jpg
  • Latino173Latino173 Posts: 10
    Grodd the god killer maybe?
  • Grinbergs13Grinbergs13 Posts: 8
    5 Cosmic:
    1-4) F4 (C'mon! The first superhero family! It's A-NEED-TO)
    * Mr. Fantastic
    * Susan Storm
    * The Human Torch
    * Thing
    5) Silver surfer

5 Tech
    1) Vulture (upcoming with Spiderman Homecoming movie)
    2) Iron Spider (we need spiders in all classes :D )
    3) Green Goblin
    4) Deathlok
    5) Whiplash

5 Mystic
    1) Blade
    2) Dracula
    3) Hela (upcoming with Thor Ragnarok movie)
    4) Shaman
    5) Hellstorm (looks amazing)

5 Science
    1) Leonardo Da Vinci (he looks astonishing - The father of science)
    2) Namor
    3) Sandman
    4) Dr. Octopus
    5) Wasp

5 Skill
    1) Kingpin
    2) Kraven the Hunter 
    3) Ka-Zar (badass)
    4) Bullseye
    5) Hydra agent Bob

5 Mutants
    1) Mystique (she should have been here already lomg time ago)
    2) Professor X (need to figure out how to bring him in)
    3) M
    4) Quicksilver (rejoin the twins)
    5) Domino
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Spider Ham!
  • BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 60
    Emma Frost, Blob, Mystique, Pyro (still begging for him yes), Avalanche, Riptide, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch (AoU), Quicksilver (AoU), Pyro (X-Men Last Stand) (yes, I think it would be cool), Dark Phoenix, Havok (might as well as all of the Summers in), Banshee, Sabertooth, Wolverine (Weapon X), Jubilee, Blade, Green Goblin, Sandman, Kraven The Hunter, Mysterio, Amora The Enchantress, Cloak&Dagger, Fantastic 4, Doctor Doom, Doctor Octopus, Aldrich Killian, Malekith

(Probably a lot more but I cant name them off my head so the list stops here)
  • gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    Emma frost, jubilee, prof x (perhaps astral plain version).
    Emma frost and prof x should be powerful as hell, they have amazing abilities in the comics and should be replicated in game