**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need to joins good and very active alliance

Hi there good people out there I am 105K rating player I am looking to join a very active and strong alliance where I can prove my worth fullness and compete in challenging competition please serious people out there I am mostly active summoner on this beautiful game and have a dream to join a great alliance where I can feel very comfortable please do reply me

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Waseem wrote: »
    Hi there good people out there I am 105K rating player I am looking to join a very active and strong alliance where I can prove my worth fullness and compete in challenging competition please serious people out there I am mostly active summoner on this beautiful game and have a dream to join a great alliance where I can feel very comfortable please do reply me

what is your summoner level?
  • WaseemWaseem Posts: 32
    My summoner level is 40 please check my profile picture
    fmaibp61buai.png
  • DinoHCYDinoHCY Posts: 58
    Infinitum Vindices is recruiting active members to fill out a 2nd BG. Do let me know if you would like to join us :)
    d44gare02gn4.png
    Yes I do want to join please add me up