**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MODOK

Omg i am getting pissed off at fighting this mofo, i fought many boss on Master mode but never have i fought someone who is annoyingly hard to fight i just lost my entire team to that ****.

So much for making master mode easy other 5 quests are literally beatable but with Modok i aint planning to waste my resources on his ass

Comments

• Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    The first time I fought Modok on master I went through 10 champs. Once I started to explore it I could one shot him a few times or take 2-3 champs so it gets easier once you figure out how play against him.

Problem is he blocks more then any champiom in the game and even when you back off he corners you and get u there
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    When I fought him in heroic and lost 3 guys to him(my dear gwenpool too) without getting through half his health. I knew he was going to be an excellent defender. I'm saving 1500units to buy him when he becomes available. Also the key to fighting him is NEVER COMPLETE A COMBO(ESPECIALLY WITH A MEDIUM). Have that in mind and he becomes relatively easy.