**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

December content - WOW

Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
Let me begin by saying this is not a whine session, nor do I need an answer to my problem, it’s just a friendly post that I believe people can relate to.

Here we go…I love all the new content, but wow, I had no idea how time-consuming it would be! I am an adult with a career, a daughter, responsibilities etc. COC is a great game and is basically the top phone app game that I play. I actually play 2 accounts, my main and my FTP acct. I was excited to see all the new content this month, especially the road to a million (awesome) and the MODOKs lab…no energy, good rewards, etc. The only issue is time.

I started off planning to do every level of the MODOKs lab, road to a million, playing AQ, AW, all monthly levels, daily T4C runs, Alpha arena, T4B arena, and hitting the milestones in the hero arenas to unlocked the rank awards, on both accounts….man was I wrong! Impossible! I had to chop most of it off my list just to have time to eat and go to the restroom. It is crazy, it seems like there would be time, but there simply is not. I am lucky to be able to spend some time throughout my workday playing, but even that only helps a little.

Here is what I am down to, and this takes about 97% of my FREE time. (I do not let this game interfere with my family time)
Main acct – road to million, modoks lab-hard/expert, monthly/hard/master/uncollected, AQ, AW, 4*-5* hero arena unlock rank, Alpha arena, T4B arena
FTP – road to million, modoks lab-hard, monthly hard/master, AQ, AW

So the bottom line is, the content is great, thank you very much, but fellow summoners…do not get discouraged. Do what you can and prioritize the best you can.

TL;DR – tons of content = great, time management = difficult

Comments

• Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Good read! I definitely feel your happiness and pain. Good luck and happy holidays!
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    I have 7 accounts and i can barely do anything on each.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

Well that's just stupid... why on earth do you need 7 accounts? By the time any of those are decent... your 1 main account could of been legendary.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★

You are your own alliance...lol
  • I say good luck to anyone that has more than one account. I love the grind, but one takes up all my free time. I couldn't imagine having another. It is nice though to have plenty of stuff to be able to enjoy a month filled grind.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Alt accounts are a waste of time. I mean if you want to just log in and collect the daily freebies then fine. But putting any time into a 2nd acct is not smart at all for casual players.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    2 accounts here in an active alliance. Just take one seriously, and the other to help with war and quest until alliance gets up to 30 members.
    Plus, I can use the 2nd account's energy up when I don't feel like grinding arena in the main acct. I don't think having 2 accounts is a waste, especially if this is the only game you play.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Good Lord. Lol.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    jcruz2133 wrote: »
    2 accounts here in an active alliance. Just take one seriously, and the other to help with war and quest until alliance gets up to 30 members.
    Plus, I can use the 2nd account's energy up when I don't feel like grinding arena in the main acct. I don't think having 2 accounts is a waste, especially if this is the only game you play.

your main acct is prob average at best
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Having a 2nd account for gifting is also nice...
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    One is plenty. No reason to do more than that.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    jcruz2133 wrote: »

your main acct is prob average at best

3 months playing: lvl 47, 90k base hero rating

Not an arena grinder, I enjoy the alliance aspect more than anything, i'm not out here trying to level up as fast as possible.