**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo Events lag

I have noticed a lag in the next solo event queuing up, causing long periods of no events. This was not an issue I noticed until a few days ago. I have now had this happen twice in a week, which makes it an abnormality. hycoxqyb3cjf.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    M1M wrote: »
    I have noticed a lag in the next solo event queuing up, causing long periods of no events. This was not an issue I noticed until a few days ago. I have now had this happen twice in a week, which makes it an abnormality. hycoxqyb3cjf.jpeg

Usually when this has happened to me, it is due to me playing for an extended period of time and the solo events screen not refreshing on it's own. I usually fix it by either going into my masteries and then back to the main menu (this tends to act as a soft reset), or completely closing the app and reopening it.
  • Options
    M1MM1M Posts: 22
    1colpp87dedp.png
    64xi4k1xqgkz.png
    It shouldn’t be 60 minutes between 7 hour solo events and 40 minutes between 24 hour events... something isn’t working correctly.