**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggesting some user experience enhancements

I would like to share a few suggestions that I think could improve the game experience:

1. Saving masteries - Up to 3 different mastery set ups could be saved per summoner. When switching from one to another, the total unit costs would be displayed. If accepted, masteries rearrange automatically. These saved mastery set ups should be editable.
  2. Full Help request - 2 new help buttons: one in Alliance help, something like Help All. Another in your Arena champions list. I know Kabam wants players to expend the max. amount of time in game but since roosters have increased a lot after 2 years it is just time invested with very little value.
  3. Filters in Inventory items and Inventory ISO-8: these 2 options in The Inventory can't be filtered by class right now.
  4. Icon when a champions is maxed up in Signature: similar as the Green Star when a champions is maxed out at level, something similar could be done to show if signature is 99 or 199. Even showing the number in a small circle.
  5. Apple Watch (and other watches) simple functions: chat, claim daily crystals or email reading.

Comments

• ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    6. "My Battles" section: with so many arena and quests, a section where you see the 1 or 2 arenas you are active on and the quest and war you are on would be great, as a shortcut area.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    I've been begging for the #2 suggestions for over a year...
    RECAP:
    1. Saving masteries - Up to 3 different mastery set ups could be saved per summoner. When switching from one to another, the total unit costs would be displayed. If accepted, masteries rearrange automatically. These saved mastery set ups should be editable.
    2. Full Help request - 2 new help buttons: one in Alliance help, something like Help All. Another in your Arena champions list. I know Kabam wants players to expend the max. amount of time in game but since roosters have increased a lot after 2 years it is just time invested with very little value.
    3. Filters in Inventory items and Inventory ISO-8 - these 2 options in The Inventory can't be filtered by class right now.
    4. Max Signature Icon: similar as the Green Star when a champions is maxed out at level, something similar could be done to show if signature is 99 or 199. Even showing the number in a small circle.
    5. Watch simple functions: chat, claim daily crystals or email reading could bé done from watch devices.
    6. "My Battles" section: with so many arena and quests, a section where you see the 1 or 2 arenas you are active on and the quest and war you are on would be great, as a shortcut area.
    7. Item inventory limits must be higer for arena boosts, potions, awakening gems, etc.
    8. ISO-8 stash must allow more items now that 5* are common.
    9. Drag & Drop to sort arenas: summoners are active in multiple arenas at the same time (Versus section). We should be able to sort them.
    10. Describe buff/debuffs: When pausing a fight, being able to click the buffs and debuts and get a description for new players to get use to them or when new characters have new buffs.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    You can filter iso.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I agree, mostly #1, #2 and #6