**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Howling Commando?

Been loving all the anniversary content thus far, but was kinda disappointed to see that I hadn’t received the new title, Howling Commando. I know I’ve been playing the game since launch, even have achievement proof to provide. Any way this can be helped?
lg5fk3zdn2jl.jpeg

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Probably better off to contact support.
  • Did you get any resolution to this? I just sent in a ticket for the same issue, and you joined a week before me.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I have also but I really don't care its a title
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    U have to join dead on the due date 10th december 2014 if after that seasonal summoner
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    What was the exact date of launch?
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    edited December 2017
    Titles are kinda corny. And by kinda I mean really. And especially that one.

Just sayin.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Been loving all the anniversary content thus far, but was kinda disappointed to see that I hadn’t received the new title, Howling Commando. I know I’ve been playing the game since launch, even have achievement proof to provide. Any way this can be helped?
    lg5fk3zdn2jl.jpeg

@RoyalMarshall @SillyCaitlin had to be Dec 10th 2014
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Interesting, "the Howling commandos" were Sgt. Fury's men during WWII it is a pretty cool title.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    The date it launched was 10th december 2014 that's the day u need to join for howling commando and since u didn't get it u will get it next year