**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bugs on Galaxy S8 Active

So I just got the Galaxy S8 Active last night, and was very excited to try out Contest of Champions on the new phone. The menu areas and loading times on this phone are amazing compared to the S7 Edge that I had before, but the graphics are terrible! The characters look more meshy and less defined, the special animations are blurry, and the maps that I can fight on look meshy and undefined as well. I decided to look into this issue since this phone is supposed to be better in every way than from what I had before. Through my search, I found a previous thread made in August this year with the same issue on the S8 Active, but it wasn't given any attention by forum moderators. So, I'm reposting this in the hopes of reaching someone who can relay this issue to the game team.

Note: I couldn't find this issue on the Galaxy S8 or S8+, only the S8 Active ( http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15650/s8-active-visual-issuesn00wpzawdp6v.jpeg
ryhajswawqg4.jpeg
1a0i32tzix1d.jpeg
)

Comments

• DanbambamDanbambam Posts: 27
    No comments yet? Hm.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    i have an S8 active. one of things I noticed was the dormammu changed colors. he's super dark instead of purple.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    hahaha... just followed that link and ... sure enough, dormammu color change photos.
  • DanbambamDanbambam Posts: 27
    It's crazy, man! Such a strong phone and all champions are in low resolution.