**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When to open all of my 12 5* crystals

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    The blade featured crystals, if you finish act 5 100% by then and the uncollected difficulty all months you could have 10-11 tries + for him
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I don’t think there’s a problem with opening now. Dormammu, Hyperion, Gwenpool, Star Lord, Magik, Voodoo, Mordo, Ice Man, Archangel, Hood, Hulk, Quake, XBones, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Electra, Cable, Ghost Rider and some other good champs are in there. But wait another month and you can get Spark and Goblin, wait another month and you can get Doc Ock, Medusa, Mephisto, Morningstar and Blade
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    After Feb. if want u blades but if not then open on the 1st Thursday of Jan.
  • when duped blade has the best regen ever. honestly i say he should be duped to be god tier. but that danger sense is good, especially with the ghost rider and stark spidey synergies
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Mets17 wrote: »
    Is blade that good? & if I am lucky enough 2 get him does he have 2b duped?

No his good with out being duped but when duped he gains regen
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Id say do all on featured, best luck on them.
  • Boboman wrote: »
    After Feb. if want u blades but if not then open on the 1st Thursday of Jan.

You mean Tuesday
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Dude! I wouldn't blow that wade all at once??? Do em in threes! I dunno! Seems crazy to pop 15 5s...how can you feed that many children????
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Or 12 even! But good luck! Hope all your Holiday wishes come true!
  • LadyAltoidsLadyAltoids Posts: 44
    edited December 2017
    one guy on YT opened 24 5*s like a week ago and he duped Phoenix 3-4 times and the rest of the champs are ****. I think if you got the luck, open now or later does not matter. If I were you, I would wait to open features in feb when Blade comes out because I want him even though I have had zero luck with feature openings.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Which champ are you looking for?
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    24th Dec
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I think there is a bit of a correlation between the day the champs are released being a better chance to pull them, so if you aren't doing featured, wait till the day the champs you want most are released. those feb champs sound good, you have to wait till after maintenance. Personally I always bought the normal crystals as I have good champs I want duped, but I got a tech awakening for 100%ing 5.3 and I happened to have 15k saved and it was sparkys last day on feature so I thought why not, so I'm 1/1 on features so personally can't complain